Gravitybox kitkat and stock?

Search This thread

yogi217

Sep 30, 2012
Hi all, I read the description for gravitybox and it says it is for pure vanilla AOSP ROMS. Does that include stock kitkat?

I have read that Google's nexus 5 kitkat has modifications to pure AOSP.

Can anyone confirm that gravitybox works with kitkat?

Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jbdan

Aug 30, 2010
Atlanta
It actually works best with stock kit Kat rom and kernel as that is what the developer of gravity box uses along with a N5. Tailor made for it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: yogi217

yogi217

Sep 30, 2012
Ok, quick question. I have X Blast running now. Any problems using Xblast and Gravitybox?
Thanks

mistahseller

Mar 13, 2013
Saint Louis
If you run gravity box and xblast at the same time some things might conflict such as the status bar clock. There might be two of them so just disable one in either app but from personal experience there is no conflict with using both just make sure you don't have two things enabled for the same thing it'll display both and look goofy.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: yogi217

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google stock does have modifications but not many. It works fine. It is close to AOSP. It's things liek Sense and touchwiz it is not designed for.
    Yes it works on stock I was using it with no problems

It actually works best with stock kit Kat rom and kernel as that is what the developer of gravity box uses along with a N5. Tailor made for it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    If you run gravity box and xblast at the same time some things might conflict such as the status bar clock. There might be two of them so just disable one in either app but from personal experience there is no conflict with using both just make sure you don't have two things enabled for the same thing it'll display both and look goofy.

Sent from my Nexus 5