Port SPen features from Note Pro 12.2 to Tab Pro 12.2

Search This thread

Desperado_22

Jun 6, 2012
Some clever XDA guys in the S4 thread managed to port Note 3 SPen apps to the S4 (using finger or capacitive stylus instead of SPen).

So I tried their apks on my Tab Pro 12.2 and got Note Pro style ActionMemo working without problems (ie. with draw-around lassoo-actions for handwritten text).
I could not get "air command" pop up window installed or working, or scrapbook to work by drawing round a part of a window. (It works with the full window send to scrapbook). They say you have to open air command with a gesture app or shortcut widget, since of course it cannot recognize when you take out the pen.

I find my normal capacitive stylus works really well on my 12.2 screen (Handwriting, Sketchbook etc) so if the port works between Note3 and S4, it should work from the Note Pro to the Tab Pro.
Has anyone else tried this -with success- on a Tab Pro?

Yes... I could have just bought the Note Pro, but I got a REALLY good price on a slightly used Tab Pro (T900)!

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
post a link and lets discuss. i didnt buy the Note version because it was $100 more when i went shopping and just couldnt justify it and have a Note 3 :)

Top Liked Posts