[ROM][10/1/11]CoreDroid Vision GB 2.3.4 | SENSE 3.0 | STABLE & FAST (V1.2)

Search This thread

Stratspider230

Aug 20, 2010
Stock browser. Never personally had any problems with it, but Ill check Opera, thanks :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

avwuff

Mar 2, 2008
Works pretty good for me, ID'd two issues:

1. contact photos don't appear in Messages app
2. When using Pro version of Titanium Backup, I can't restore the data of an app. 'Restore Data' makes it error. "data restore failed". anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
-av

real187

Mar 3, 2008
rom is fastest sense 3.0(hybrid) i have tried yet:, smooth as f...:

only i have problems with the sense.
when im on the midle screen (3) and i slide the keybord (landscape), it goes to screen 2. if i slide back to 3 in landscape and go back to portrait
1 it locks (showing only the background) when it locks you have to go to lockscreen or slide the keybord again, for it to work again.
or 2 if you slide in landscape to say screen 4 en go back to portrait it shows 2 half screens, if you slide it (in portrait) it goes back normal screen, but when you then go to landscape it als shows half screens.

weird behaviour. still fastest rom yet.:cool:

bryyyan

Oct 16, 2009
so far so good! came from desire s gingerbread rom and this has what i been wanting! The biggest problem i had with the other rom was size of recieved mms. I havent tested this yet. will report back to see if it doesnt come out blurry.

i also get the orange amber light when i slide the phone closed. but its not too much of a problem.

Daiskei

Feb 13, 2009
Is there any way to get a stock sense theme for this rom, I really love the sense status bar icons and plain ol' Rosie.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

MrFrankfromCM

Dec 28, 2010
SoCal
so far so good! came from desire s gingerbread rom and this has what i been wanting! The biggest problem i had with the other rom was size of recieved mms. I havent tested this yet. will report back to see if it doesnt come out blurry.

i also get the orange amber light when i slide the phone closed. but its not too much of a problem.

Uhhh, small images received in mms is here too. Sorry. I am so eagerly waiting for a fix...but will stay with ROM though.

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
Is there any way to get a stock sense theme for this rom, I really love the sense status bar icons and plain ol' Rosie.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

yeah, use a stock sense themed rom, lol. Either the untouched rom from rmk or senseginger from HomerSP work great, and use the OC kernel and wifi calling patches if need be.

Daiskei

Feb 13, 2009
yeah, use a stock sense themed rom, lol. Either the untouched rom from rmk or senseginger from HomerSP work great, and use the OC kernel and wifi calling patches if need be.

Well, the reason I asked is this rom requires no patches to get working and runs GREAT. I'd hate to use another rom just because this is themed. (I realize that I could just deal with it and I will if there is no chance of a skin or somethings for this rom.)

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
Well, the reason I asked is this rom requires no patches to get working and runs GREAT. I'd hate to use another rom just because this is themed. (I realize that I could just deal with it and I will if there is no chance of a skin or somethings for this rom.)

i could do what you whant, it would take some time, plus the whole theme flow would be gone. and i would only stock them rosie, and the status bar, themeing the rest is just wait to much, it would be like re theming the whole rom, just like coredroid did, and thats not my aim here =).

Top Liked Posts