HTC One. I like the look of ours better

Search This thread

iElvis

May 24, 2012
Modville
OnePlus 9 Pro
Just got my trade in code. Seems like they're offering $115 for a One XL.

No idea if I'm taking them up on this until I see what AT&T is going to do. For all I know, they will figure out a way to ship it with Gingerbread. :p

eskimochaos

Nov 19, 2007
I will be promptly upgrading to a far superior piece of hardware the day that it is released on ATT.

Megadoug13

Dec 17, 2012
Canajoharie, NY
OnePlus 6T
I think it's about time they come out with an all aluminum body. I'm sick of this plastic garbage. I get ripped on all the time by my parents because I choose HTC over apple. Well look what HTC just brought to the table. A sleek and loud phone

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

ngrneer

Oct 31, 2012
Charlotte
I love my HOXL/ onscreen buttons

Here's another problem - AOSP ROMs won't support the usage of the Home Button for Multitasking out of the box. It could eventually be coded around for the specific device branch, but it's yet-another headache for developers that doesn't have any good reason to exist.

I love my One XL. I will be sticking with it for financial reasons lol. So around my 23 birthday I will get a sexy new phone.

Do you think the problem with the crap button layout could be solved with the usage of onscreen buttons? Or is that too much of a hassle.

Personally if they wanted all that logo attention why not do onscreen controls.

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
Do you think the problem with the crap button layout could be solved with the usage of onscreen buttons? Or is that too much of a hassle.

Personally if they wanted all that logo attention why not do onscreen controls.
I'm sure you can setup the buttons to do whatever you want. Just think about sweep2wake... Once source is released any part of the touch pannel could be a button.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

logic_driven

Feb 27, 2013
I think the HTC One looks really classy and I like what they're doing with the speakers and camera but I've still got another year on my One XL so I don't see why I would upgrade....unless I destroy it somehow.

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
I thought that the One X was the best looking phone ever, but I have to say that the One has surpassed it which I think is incredible. HTC is really amazing when it comes to design and build quality, they are the best hands down.

Sent from my 3rd Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

TrancerSte

Jul 8, 2012
Singapore
Must admit I'm very tempted. Thinking of going to check it out in the Singtel store when it's released, but maybe a bad idea as I'll just be more tempted. Only had my One XL for 8 months - surely can't justify replacing it already ffs :eek:

HTCFAN0923

Mar 19, 2007
NYC
I got to play with the One at the NYC unveiling and safe to say, Its an absolutely gorgeous design. I didn't even notice its slightly thicker then our One X. That's how great it is to hold...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362361566152.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362361566152.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 105

hero913

Feb 17, 2013
Orlando
Can't wait til' it's been on the market for 3+ months...

I'll hopefully be able to scoop one off craigslist for cheap like I did our 2 HOX's for about $275 each, brand new back last July.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    button layout is retarded
    no thank you

/me hugs his evita even closer
    Man, I think it is gorgeous. I loved the one x when it came out but the one takes the cake. Especially that all black one. Sexy.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
    I actually like the looks of the One. Its more square than the OneX. The camera is recessed instead of sticking out like a nipple. All hardware components have been giving a significant bump (unlike the differences between the OneX and the OneX+). I like the looks of the white/silver version but the black looks nice too. It seems HTC strayed away from the polycarbonite backing.

Ill be getting One... :D

Edit: I also like the flip case and the kickstand case that HTC are rolling out with it.
    Off contract? I would guess $600. $500 or less and I'd be tempted.

From the carriers hopefully it hits the $200 price point.

-Sugardaddy Duncan

Rofl. I'd usually agree except that I'd probably find an excuse to put it on my credit card. "hey honey, got you a new purse and some chocolate! Got myself a new phone too! *runs away"