[DEV] [Samsung GT-S5570] [ROM & Kernel Develompent] [Andro-ID]

Search This thread

D-dy

Sep 28, 2011
Kutaraja
Syukran katsira atas Rom nya Masta:)

btw, i has flashed this rom a few times, but after wipe data/cache always show rfs14 error etc... how to fix this ? coz of that im back to cm7 :confused:

Thx

djegoistic

Sep 10, 2011
Amritsar
I am not able to see my mother language on mini....as it shows only boxes instead of regional language(punjabi)....do u have any idea how can i make punjabi fonts compatible with samsung mini and also galaxy s2...help using cm7 on mini n stock rom on s2

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA App

djegoistic

Sep 10, 2011
Amritsar
Dude both roms have der own gain n loses....if u wanna get stable ROM then switch to ANDRO ID..but u ll not be able to overclock this ROM....or if u want overclocking den switch to cm7....but it has some flaws....sometimes camera orientation become wrong...or fluctuation in the pics quality...or sometime...bluetooth refuse to work....or as it is custom rom ...u ll not be able to connect it to ur pc for data over pc...otherwise most of the drawbacks are overcomed by tj...thnxx to him...if u manage to live with these things...then cm7...is best option....otherwise get stable with andro id...;)

kkq29

May 22, 2011
bali
Dude both roms have der own gain n loses....if u wanna get stable ROM then switch to ANDRO ID..but u ll not be able to overclock this ROM....or if u want overclocking den switch to cm7....but it has some flaws....sometimes camera orientation become wrong...or fluctuation in the pics quality...or sometime...bluetooth refuse to work....or as it is custom rom ...u ll not be able to connect it to ur pc for data over pc...otherwise most of the drawbacks are overcomed by tj...thnxx to him...if u manage to live with these things...then cm7...is best option....otherwise get stable with andro id...;)

i think u must go to cm7 for sgm thread ,bcs i saw tj update cm7 with his exprimental and something fix,but on his forum so go to thereee :p

nishanty13

Sep 21, 2011
Delhi
I have tried both cm7 and emanoN rom but not andro -ID. Pls post some screenshots

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

D-dy

Sep 28, 2011
Kutaraja
@djegoistic, i can oc my mini using oc kernel made by Tj_style for cm7 :) but, my mini only can oc n stable at 806mhz :(

If wanna try oc, do it at your own risk :D

D-dy

Sep 28, 2011
Kutaraja
@Mas Tj, on my mini still got error when turn-on wifi n then my mini restart...
Syukran ;)

A5D

May 8, 2011
delhi
setcpue bootlooping not fixed :(
new problem with partiton
sometimes it fails to scan the whole sd card nd then shows a low memory warning with all apps on phone while they r installed on sd partition..

srprashant91

Aug 30, 2011
mumbai, india
guys i am in serious trouble
i had the andro id 3.2 by tj style installed on my phone. i decided to revert back to stock GB rom on my mini. So i tried to flash by the odin method and did everything as per instructions. but suddenly odin crashed. Now when i restart my phone i get a photo of my phone connected to pc with an exclamation mark in between. I cant go beyond that, i am desperate. Please help me ASAP!

apisfires

Sep 21, 2011
melaka
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
guys i am in serious trouble
i had the andro id 3.2 by tj style installed on my phone. i decided to revert back to stock GB rom on my mini. So i tried to flash by the odin method and did everything as per instructions. but suddenly odin crashed. Now when i restart my phone i get a photo of my phone connected to pc with an exclamation mark in between. I cant go beyond that, i am desperate. Please help me ASAP!

that soft brick... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE BY FLASHING THIS ROM​
    highly recommended to charge your cell phone at least 90% to prevent failure during flashing process..​

Working:
    • RIL (Phone & Data)
    • 2D & 3D Acceleration
    • Audio
    • Camera
    • GPS
    • Wifi
    • Wifi Tether
    • Bluetooth
    • USB Mount
    • SD Card
    • USB Tether
    • Radio FM

Please See More Info:

Change Log:
    start from this release

Code:
    [B]DOWNLOAD ROM:[/B]
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?nv39ja8pwrav2jr"]Andro-id_signed_v3.2.zip[/URL]

[B]DOWNLOAD CWM RECOVERY:[/B]
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?zb2xvhktd0xd7w0"]tass-recovery-cwm.tar[/URL]

Usefull Modules:
    View attachment cifs.ko.zip
    View attachment tun.ko.zip
    Place on /system/lib/modules/

Need Overclocked kernel?
    Flashing Instruction

Flash Clockworkod Recovery :
    skip this step if you have clockworkmod installed on your phone

• Download :tass-recovery-cwm.tar
    • Open S5570_Odin Multi Downloader v4.38.exe
    • Select TASS.Ops on OPS Section
    • Check One Package in Option
    • Select tass-recovery-cwm.tar on One Package Section
    • Press Start to start flashing

Flash Andro-ID ROM :
    • Download and copy the latest Andro-ID ROM to SD Card
    • Reboot to Recovery Mode
    • Select install zip from sd card
    • Select choose zip from sd card
    • Select the new Andro-ID ROM
    • Select Yes - Install update
    • Wait till the Installation is finish
    • Select reboot system now

IT'S VERY RECOMMENDED TO WIPE YOUR DATA AFTER INSTALLATION
    Thanks tj , Once CM is done would you please release source and write a tutorial on how to compile it for S5570? I am planning to get my hands dirty with android development :D but don't know where and how to start.:confused:

sure, when i make new thread cm7 for galaxy mini.
    i will make tutorial to compiling cm7 from source.

Something new on first page... :D
    overclock kernel uploaded... :)
    ok, update info about cm7 progress.

fix layout problem. now is using ldpi asset with depend on mdpi.
    fix wifi tether, it should be work without problem.
    camera partially fixed, i'm trying to fixing the orientation issue.
    all partition will using ext4, so no more rfs..
    i will make new thread soon..

for andro-id maybe i will not releasing the v3.1, but will releasing the v3.2. that using ext4 partition.

cm7 and andro-id will using clockworkmod for flashing.

Sent from my ViewPad7