Non HTC Device thread

Search This thread

-PiLoT-

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 17, 2008
Jefferson, SD
Hi all

A while ago i started a forum for the omnia and other windows mobile devices, it a very similar style to xda (the same) but it features only non HTC devices

now all thats neded is you. if you own a non htc device and have asked for a forum to be included here for it. (dont complain about the policy in place, its there for a reason and this is not whats this thread is for)

please write what devices you would like to see or you know of high demand please post it here

we already have an XDA Stealth forum and the upcoming Toshba tg01 Lg k900 and acer dx900

any other sgestions are welcome

Last edited:

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
In this part of the world atleast, MotoQ and MotoQ9h is pretty popular. So you might want to add them. It's my 420th post, but I am serious :D
Also a whole lot of pple are requesting for LG KS20 :)

Last edited:

-PiLoT-

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 17, 2008
Jefferson, SD
cheers, thats wjhat m talking bout

im also thinking off adding the flame but there is already xda flame users

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
WinModevelopers.co.cc wants you!

Hehehe Nice! we have reaching 261 registered users on our forum and we have many threads and forums like this:

Samsung i617
Samsung i780
LG KM900
Gigabyte MS808
Asus P835
Samsung i607
Samsung GT-C6625
Asus P565
XDA Stealth
Toshiba TG01
Acer DX900
LG KS20
MWG Zinc II
Samsung Omnia i9xx

And more upcoming! just feel free to join us, is a flame free forum and newbie friendship contact, we'all the staff are filling it, and we need you to fill it too with info we have lots now but we are expecting to have more.
DELETED BY MOD

Thanks for all and keep it in mind lots of cabs... lots of info...

just on winmodevelopers.co.cc

+ Que PPC

Last edited:

-PiLoT-

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 17, 2008
Jefferson, SD
couldnt have sed it better myself

and i appreciate the fact the site is looked at all :D:D

thanks for the clarfication and input guys

guro

Jun 20, 2007
www.basti-tech.de
what about general brand forums? like
hp
- xxx
- xxxc
asus
- P735
- P750
- M530
and so on? for each point another subforum with general, roms/upgrading, accessories.
i'm intrested because i'm looking for a good asus p750 forum but all i found was a non vistited, poorly informed clone of an russian board where no word english is spoken :(

maybe if you can get some good developers over to your board non-htc device will become more customized with roms etc.

-PiLoT-

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 17, 2008
Jefferson, SD
there are a few reasons for the brand specific forums

firstly the IPB forum software used will not allow a category within category then forum setup

so i cant have

HP IPAQ
> Ipaq 600
>ipaq 600 general
ipaq accessories

secondly as this forum is to cater non htc devices but in the same manner and xda the boards are to be kept as close as possible, ALTHOUGH there is no endorsment or sponsorship involved this site is independant

the asus devices mention will be considered if they arent made by htc as this swerves away from creating friction with xda