[Nov 20][WWE-GER-ITA] udK Leo R7 + WM6.5.3 BETA1 - Base v2.31 - Leo 1.48

Search This thread

c_zal

Dec 12, 2007
payameno,

wondering if suggestion I gave on post #179 fix temporarily the garbled landscape skin? better than to reset the device I guess

BagbKa

Jan 2, 2009
Riga
Start or windows button.

Please tell me. How i can back manila start not windows mobile when pressing start softkey or winmo hardkey?

eki

Mar 7, 2006
World Clock Bug???

Did someone ever notice this issue? I don't know if it is a generic problem or just because of this (udK's) ROM: according to the world clock there is a 4 hr difference between Washington and New York. I Noticed this because there is a 6 hr difference between US East Coast and Amsterdam. According to the world clock there is a 10 hr difference.

Attachments

• worldclock.jpg
    worldclock.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

d3sm0nd

Dec 28, 2007
Sofia
udK, been using R2 for a hour or so, it's very stable and feels smooth.
I'm using changeScreen for rotation and the quoted issue bottom is still here. I have not set a setting for rotation for Manila, it should rotate only to the left - the default way.
Thanks for your work, hope you can fix this bug too. :)

Hello brother UDK,Thanks a lot for great work.

I dont know if its the right place for asking questions,so excuse me:

Well its work pretty fine for me ,Just 1 thing bothers me and that's when i hold the handy in horizontal mode sometimes this happens to my page:

attachment.php

Why is that?:confused: some few times it doesn't even do any reaction over it(holding horizontal).

BagbKa

Jan 2, 2009
Riga
Please tell me.Who know the method, how I can add a background wallpaper on all pages in manila? The munBackground v.2.1 doesn't work for me on R2 version.

udK

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 15, 2007
Switzerland
udK, been using R2 for a hour or so, it's very stable and feels smooth.
I'm using changeScreen for rotation and the quoted issue bottom is still here. I have not set a setting for rotation for Manila, it should rotate only to the left - the default way.
Thanks for your work, hope you can fix this bug too. :)

As I already wrote this is not a bug of my ROM, I can't do anything.

jphiifree

Mar 29, 2008
Alarm bug

Always a little strange bug, with 6.5 alarms ring only during 1 second and the sound is never completely played.

Very good work

jphiifree

Mar 29, 2008
Alarm bug

Always a little strange bug, with 6.5 alarms ring only during 1 second and the sound is never completely played.

Very good work

jphiifree

Mar 29, 2008
Alarm bug

Very good work