Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200 hang logo.

Search This thread

jimmymobile

Jan 12, 2006
i have one Samsung Galaxy Tap GT-P6200 hang in logo.Please tell me how to flash this phone with Odin or show me the produce.thanks

ginoboyz

Jan 1, 2012
I also have this problem. My tab got drained so when I got home, I plugged in the charger to the tab. Then I pressed the power button. So the tab opened but it hangs when the SAMSUNG logo is on the screen. I tried to wait it out for around 10mins but nothing happened, it remained in the SAMSUNG logo. So I tried holding the power button for 15secs to reboot but when it rebooted, the tab still hangs in the SAMSUNG logo.

Please help. I just bought this tab 3days ago. It is not rooted and so far I have installed only around 10 apps and games all from the market. Im not sure what caused this problem.

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
check in the development section under official firmwares post. there are official firmwares and instructions for odin. try to charge up battery as much as possible. a failed Odin flash could be a perma-brick. If you have Kies , I think there is an emergency software recovery option as well.

Reactions: ginoboyz

ginoboyz

Jan 1, 2012
check in the development section under official firmwares post. there are official firmwares and instructions for odin. try to charge up battery as much as possible. a failed Odin flash could be a perma-brick. If you have Kies , I think there is an emergency software recovery option as well.

thanks for the reply dude. so im gonna have to flash this tab. i checked the instructions and all is good except for the ROM to use. there are 2 ROMs posted for the P6200. Im not sure which one i should use. I bought my tab here in Manila. All i know is that its a P6200 3g tab. Could i just pick anyone from the two?

pakalrtb

Jan 23, 2010
Roatan - Bay Islands
The KK5 is the original firmware that the p-6200 came with . If you install that, as soon as you run it, it should be giving you the notification that an update is available . There will be 2 incremental upgrades and you will end up with KL1.
Or you can directly download the KL1 .
P_

ginoboyz

Jan 1, 2012
The KK5 is the original firmware that the p-6200 came with . If you install that, as soon as you run it, it should be giving you the notification that an update is available . There will be 2 incremental upgrades and you will end up with KL1.
P_

thanks dude! anyway im still thinking if i should flash this now or just bring it to Samsung for service. :confused: im afraid that if i flashed this, Samsung might say that ive been tinkering with it.

pakalrtb

Jan 23, 2010
Roatan - Bay Islands
Before venturing yourself into flashing the stock rom why don't you try a factory reset from the recovery menu :
Turn off the tablet
Press at the same time the power button and the volume up button
As soon as you see the galaxy logo release the power button but keep the volume up pressed until the recovery menu pop up
Select the factory reset option using the volume button and confirm with the power button
I am pretty sure that it will fix your problem
Let me know how it goes
P_

Last edited:

ginoboyz

Jan 1, 2012
Before venturing yourself into flashing the stock rom why don't you try a factory reset from the recovery menu :
Turn off the tablet
As soon as you see the galaxy logo release the power button but keep the volume up pressed until the recovery menu pop up
Select the factory reset option using the volume button and confirm with the power button
Let me know how it goes
P_

thanks dude!! the problem was fixed after the factory reset. :)

im still wondering though what caused the problem. ill probably try draining the battery again to see if this problem reoccurs.

thanks again!!!

stephenmanalo

May 13, 2012
Hi all. I've had the same problem last month. My P6200's battery got drained and was kind of in a boot loop. I didn't know how to do a factory reset then so I looked online for a Samsung Service Center here in the Philippines. I was advised that my device was not covered by International Warranty as I bought it outside of the Philippines (I got mine in India) as only Samsung cameras have have international coverage. The guy still tried to flash it, however, it did not fix the problem. Now it just boot loops to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus and does not reach the Samsung logo that it used to go to after that.

I'm trying to reset my tab but pressing and holding the power and volume up buttons don't work. Please advise what I can do. I don't want this device to go to waste.

Many Thanks!

tzacapaca

Apr 8, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Had bootloop problem too
Download Odin and the appropriate firmware for your region then flash it via Odin(turn off tab,press volum down and power until you go in download mode then connect the tab to pc,click pda on Odin,click start,wait to flash)
Good luck

saddhaviro2

Jun 19, 2009
i had the same problem before, when i restart my tab, it was stuck at samsung logo, i wait for 15m but still the same and then i connect to my laptop.
amazingly, kies can detect my tab, so i did backup, suddenly samsung logo disappeared and enter homescreen. maybe around 15m more after i connect to my laptop.
my suspect was the ADW laucher because there's no problem before i installed adw launcher and set it as default launcher.

gudbud

Mar 15, 2010
Try clearing dalvik cache from recovery ....worked for me....please keep it as a personal opinion....search threads for better solutions....try this if nothing works...:)

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

jerung16

May 22, 2012
i tried factory reset so many time but still stuck..my problem now is it keep rebooting after flashing 3.2 HC..anybody please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    P_
    Turn off the tablet
    Let me know how it goes
    P_