ROM guidance

Search This thread

Bigred007

Oct 21, 2009
I've not changed ROM's yet, and because of that, don't spend much time in this area of the forum. After the latest firmware update, I can't take it any longer. The pig lags so much and locks up so frequently that at times it is almost unusable. I know it doesn't have to be like this. I'm looking for something very stable and fast, but battery life isn't a huge priority for me. I'm usually not far from an outlet for days at a time and can leave it on a charger at the office. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
CMB ROMS

I've not changed ROM's yet, and because of that, don't spend much time in this area of the forum. After the latest firmware update, I can't take it any longer. The pig lags so much and locks up so frequently that at times it is almost unusable. I know it doesn't have to be like this. I'm looking for something very stable and fast, but battery life isn't a huge priority for me. I'm usually not far from an outlet for days at a time and can leave it on a charger at the office. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hey there I Dev for CMB ROMS.. If you would like a fast smooth functioning KitKat rom come check us out sometime.

You do need to be on the latest bootloader.. .10 if you have any questions feel free to ask me and we will get your 700 running like it should....Thx and as always lj

Reactions: Bigred007

Bigred007

Oct 21, 2009
Oh, and if this is in the wrong section, I apologise and ask a mod to move it.
Thanks.

lucius.zen

Sep 16, 2012
Halifax
Oh, and if this is in the wrong section, I apologise and ask a mod to move it.
Thanks.

Dev section is only for threads related to android development, Q&A or the general forum would have been a better choice, no biggie, i was pretty confused the first time i checked out the dev section.

For stock based ROMS I have had really good luck with CROMi-Xenogenesis. Haven't tried any non-stock based ROMs bc I find they have features i dont need and typically have more bugs to work out than CROMi.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CMB ROMS

Hey there I Dev for CMB ROMS.. If you would like a fast smooth functioning KitKat rom come check us out sometime.

You do need to be on the latest bootloader.. .10 if you have any questions feel free to ask me and we will get your 700 running like it should....Thx and as always lj