[zip][update]ff02

Search This thread

Talkdj

Jun 5, 2010
Cleveland, Ohio
I dl'd ff02 installed worked fine. When I tried to connect the phone to my computer I kept getting driver errors and the phone would not be recognized. It seems that FF02 (maybe other ics leaks) only has the MTP and PTP but not the USB Mass Storage (which is the only way I can connect to mac/pc and transfer filles).

Are you guys having any issues with FF02 like this and how are you xfering files back and forth from phone to pc and back?

Once I went back to EL29 the issue went away. I realize it's an ICS issue, but I had no problem connecting my GNex and Razr to the computer and they both have ICS.

Thanks!

PS - Can you update FF02 from a rooted EL29

PPS - Well I answered my own question here.

Last edited:

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
I dl'd ff02 installed worked fine. When I tried to connect the phone to my computer I kept getting driver errors and the phone would not be recognized. It seems that FF02 (maybe other ics leaks) only has the MTP and PTP but not the USB Mass Storage (which is the only way I can connect to mac/pc and transfer filles).

Are you guys having any issues with FF02 like this and how are you xfering files back and forth from phone to pc and back?

Once I went back to EL29 the issue went away. I realize it's an ICS issue, but I had no problem connecting my GNex and Razr to the computer and they both have ICS.

Thanks!

PS - Can you update FF02 from a rooted EL29

There are kernels you can flash that have usb mass storage by default. Most of them do.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts