[INDEX] -07 June 2014-All For NEXUS 10 JB Android Development-Sources,Roms,Kernels

Search This thread
OP's change

From this wednesday, september 11th, I give to @XxLordxX my OP which concern the Google Nexus 10 in General sub-forum
I've moved for a another work and I need to reduce my contribution on xda
That's why I asked to XxLordxX to take over and continue the updates of this thread,

Good luck XxLordxX
;)

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
Awesome thanks. I hope to see an update soon. These threads are great when they're up to date. It makes it very easy to find things.

bruce7373

Apr 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Why is wiping data and cache on n10 enough when changing a rom (even when coming from stock Rom)? On my phone I always wipe system as well .

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 10 mit Tapatalk 4

Pretty sure that flashing a new ROM will automatically wipe and format the system partition anyway (at least with TWRP). Don't think that's limited to just the N10 (of course, as always, I could be off base, lol).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
I'm just curious because a factory reset only wipes data,cache and dalvik. So system only is overwritten. And I don't know if this causes issues.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Actually during the ROM install process it formats the system, to write it after ;). At least most of the ROMs out there are this way, never saw one that worked in other way.

Reactions: bruce7373

XxLordxX

Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Thread updated!!

I updated mostly of the ROMs released previously here. I'll check for new ones later. Also the UPDATE tags were put according to the old thread, future updates will be according to the week. Have fun everyone ;).

~Lord

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
This would be cool if it was updated with the newest Roms since 4.4 is out and there will be lots of new Roms and there's already a couple.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

XxLordxX

Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
This would be cool if it was updated with the newest Roms since 4.4 is out and there will be lots of new Roms and there's already a couple.

I'll try updating tomorrow... Life has been a rush for me... Sorry about it :p.

"This Story Ends Where It Began" - Octavarium (Dream Theater)
Sent from a TW ROM on my monster S4

Reactions: abdel12345

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
I'll try updating tomorrow... Life has been a rush for me... Sorry about it :p.

"This Story Ends Where It Began" - Octavarium (Dream Theater)
Sent from a TW ROM on my monster S4

No rush lol. Life comes first then xda haha. I was just wondering if the thread was still going because I thought it was a cool idea to keep everything in one place and easy to find

XxLordxX

Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Starting to update the thread right now. In some minutes you may see an update.

"And We Think So Supersonic... And We Make Out Bombs Atomic." - Eagle Fly Free (Helloween)
Sent from my KitKat Nexus 10

Reactions: abdel12345

XxLordxX

Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Thread updated. Added the KitKat ROMs and also edited a little the design of the OP. I liked it better this way, that "Rainbow" mode was somewhat aggressive to my eyes hahaha! If you preferred the other way please contact me that I try making something similar to what it was before.

Changes:
Created "two parts" on Custom ROM: Jellybean and KitKat - This way it's easier to separate one from another.

Changed OP design (added some quotes and changed some colors).

Uploading KitKat binaries and Factory Image to post later.

Updated Kernels, Recoveries and Root lists.

If you disliked any of the design changes or want to point out something I forgot please reply this thread!!

"And We Think So Supersonic... And We Make Out Bombs Atomic." - Eagle Fly Free (Helloween)
Sent from my KitKat Nexus 10

XxLordxX

Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Thread updated with a few ROMs. There has been no new releases in JellyBean, some previous ROMs that hasn't been added yet were not added in this update due to most of them not being updated for some long time. If there's any ROM that is of your interest I may post it in the OP ;).

Also for Kernels and Recoveries I will update those two later. And in next update I may add a "Mods" section as well :D.

~Lord

XxLordxX

Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Hi,

Within almost 5 months I finally updated this thread again! Sorry for taking so long, school has taken much of my time recently. Added some ROMs and updated another ones, also updated kernels and Root Tools ;).

~Lord

Top Liked Posts