IMEI help

Search This thread

ezy1022

Aug 24, 2009
Hi all

so i got an unlocked m919 from ebay new. i rooted the phone and installed wicked rom. everything works fine however in settings it says unknown for the IMEI. using *#06# it has no imei number just the slash and 05 for the imeisv. i get full service and have no issues with my cell service i am in germany right now and am using a prepaid sim chip on the tmobile network. i did not make an efs backup.

the only things that dont work are my samsung apps like chat on and the samsung app store. i have been researching this problem for a few days and have not found any solutions. i did a full wipe and installed the stock 4.3 mk2 using odin this did not help. before i installed wicked the first time i made a nandroid backup of my stock rom, if i restore it then i get no signal and i get null/null when using *#06#.

i can not figure out how to fix the imei. any help would be appreciated.

thank you

vinniej

Nov 28, 2011
Colorado
Hi all

so i got an unlocked m919 from ebay new. i rooted the phone and installed wicked rom. everything works fine however in settings it says unknown for the IMEI. using *#06# it has no imei number just the slash and 05 for the imeisv. i get full service and have no issues with my cell service i am in germany right now and am using a prepaid sim chip on the tmobile network. i did not make an efs backup.

the only things that dont work are my samsung apps like chat on and the samsung app store. i have been researching this problem for a few days and have not found any solutions. i did a full wipe and installed the stock 4.3 mk2 using odin this did not help. before i installed wicked the first time i made a nandroid backup of my stock rom, if i restore it then i get no signal and i get null/null when using *#06#.

i can not figure out how to fix the imei. any help would be appreciated.

thank you

You can give this program a try HERE I believe there is a way to repair an existing IMEI. Good luck.