Old ESPN Scorecenter App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
For those of you that, like myself, hate the new ESPN Sportscenter app, here is the old version (3.2.1) of their Scorecenter app.

I have taken the old (and much better) version of the app and changed the androidmanifest.xml to report a higher version number (100.2.1) to prevent it from trying to update through the Play Store (Yes, I know you can unlink it with Titanium Backup, but it automagically re-links itself after some time).

It works well on my Note 2 and Tab 3's.

You will probably have to uninstall your current version before installing this one (due to different signatures).

Attachments

• Screenshot_scorecenter.png
    Screenshot_scorecenter.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 609
  • scorecenter.apk
    3.4 MB · Views: 972
Reactions: cocopuff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those of you that, like myself, hate the new ESPN Sportscenter app, here is the old version (3.2.1) of their Scorecenter app.

I have taken the old (and much better) version of the app and changed the androidmanifest.xml to report a higher version number (100.2.1) to prevent it from trying to update through the Play Store (Yes, I know you can unlink it with Titanium Backup, but it automagically re-links itself after some time).

It works well on my Note 2 and Tab 3's.

You will probably have to uninstall your current version before installing this one (due to different signatures).