[Q] Not to be nitpicky....

Search This thread

sfreemanoh

Oct 20, 2008
And I'll be sure to check all of your posts and look for auto correct/predictive text/Swype grammatical errors and make snarky grammar nazi comments when I can't think of anything else intelligent to say...lol

I actually had no idea at all what you were talking about. I even looked in the General and Help sub-forums, and I don't see any specs listed anywhere, at least not in any sort of official thread. So for all I knew, you actually saw some form somewhere that had the CPU speeds listed.

bakemcbride21

Sep 15, 2009
I actually had no idea at all what you were talking about. I even looked in the General and Help sub-forums, and I don't see any specs listed anywhere, at least not in any sort of official thread. So for all I knew, you actually saw some form somewhere that had the CPU speeds listed.

The main level/starting page for all of the Verizon M8 sub forums..General, q&a, etc. The specs for the Verizon M8 are posted there.

It's not that big of deal...but then why not just post in the specs that our phone also has 3GB of RAM and runs the newest Android 4.5 (Licorice) if we're padding stats lol.

sfreemanoh

Oct 20, 2008
The main level/starting page for all of the Verizon M8 sub forums..General, q&a, etc. The specs for the Verizon M8 are posted there.

It's not that big of deal...but then why not just post in the specs that our phone also has 3GB of RAM and runs the newest Android 4.5 (Licorice) if we're padding stats lol.

I still have no clue what you're talking about...I don't see any specs listed anywhere.

Attachments

• QA.jpg
    QA.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 47

bakemcbride21

Sep 15, 2009
Yeah, the 2nd image I posted was of that same page. And there are no specs listed anywhere on that page. Are we actually seeing different content on the same page somehow?

I use desktop view in my stock browser...so very possibly if you're in mobile mode or using taptalk...I've never used it so no idea how this page renders except in desktop mode lol :)

But on that page I linked on my phone and on IE 11 on a laptop all the specs are listed and the cpu is incorrect.

Last edited:

sfreemanoh

Oct 20, 2008
I use desktop view in my stock browser...so very possibly if you're in mobile mode or using taptalk...I've never used it so no idea how this page renders except in desktop mode lol :)

Oh, hey...I see now. I'm using a different theme for the site. The XDA Classic theme doesn't show that stuff, where at the very least, the Forum Default theme (and possibly others) does show the specs. I never knew that.

bakemcbride21

Sep 15, 2009
Oh, hey...I see now. I'm using a different theme for the site. The XDA Classic theme doesn't show that stuff, where at the very least, the Forum Default theme (and possibly others) does show the specs. I never knew that.

Yeah...like I said I'm nit picking, but everyday I see that it irks me a little more lol

And it's something that should be fixed. This is an excellent site and has a sterling reputation for it's depth of information and accuracy of it.