Dual SIM Version of Note 4/Note Edge

Search This thread

harb2

Oct 8, 2014
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I already found that one and tried several times. The CWM recovery installs well, but when trying to install the root zip file suggested, I get a Status 255 error.

liquidz17

Oct 2, 2011
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I already found that one and tried several times. The CWM recovery installs well, but when trying to install the root zip file suggested, I get a Status 255 error.

try to use the program for rooting if u live in china and understand chinese, because almost all chinese rooting program will support root N9100 i think

flogger

Jan 5, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Instead of the chinese model, perhaps Samsung will release other dual sim models like in the S5. The N910FD would be awesome. (UAE)
This would have already google market and all standard stuff.
Root would be as simple as any other.

:) I just dont know, but I'm really expecting a model like this would come out.

michelino159

Mar 4, 2014
Hello.Samsung Note 4 n9100 is international version with suport in diferent language or about english,and have a google play ,google programes?Now i have Note 3 n9002,but have many erorrs,wifi,bluetooth ;without root work great but i need google.Thanks.

Zanr Zij

Nov 28, 2010
Halong Bay
www.maychuchuyendung.vn
Are u using the stock firmware?

About Z3 Dual: yes of course. No choice now :D :).

About N9002: SVA 7.2

About Note 4: I'm looking gold version.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Hello.Samsung Note 4 n9100 is international version with suport in diferent language or about english,and have a google play ,google programes?Now i have Note 3 n9002,but have many erorrs,wifi,bluetooth ;without root work great but i need google.Thanks.

N9100 is a version for China market, not for operator, not included Google Apps. You can root and flash Google Apps. You also unroot after flash Google Apps :).

If you want pure stock with Google Apps, find N910FD.

Reactions: michelino159

michelino159

Mar 4, 2014

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

N9100 is a version for China market, not for operator, not included Google Apps. You can root and flash Google Apps. You also unroot after flash Google Apps :).

Thanks for reply. Waiting to launch N9100FD. I called Samsung Saudi Arabia, but they do not know anything. Waiting ☺

Celso1974

Aug 9, 2014
Best version for China Lte network and the rest of the world

So which version is the best one to buy in China - N9100?? is that easiest one to root and get Gapps on? Do you install a custom recovery or not needed for this?

Is there any other international version that will support both TDD & FDD LTE?

anyone know?

Last edited:

vanngoh

Apr 17, 2012
Singapore
Can i sideload 1Mobile app market instead of Google play? Need google for contacts only, other then that, other android market would suffice..

aidoz

Nov 8, 2014
Have anyone heard about MAGICSIM Dual SIM adapter for Note 4? I just want to know what you think about this.

HD2userr

Account currently disabled
Feb 6, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
note 4 and note edge as dual sim !

Hi,
Do you have any info on DUAL SIM Version of Note 4/Note Edge, just like the Note 3 CHINA Version?
Please suggest as having Dual SIM version would make me to wait from buying Note 4. Please Share your views

hello ,
that samsung galaxy note 4 there is a dual sim version ! from note edge is the time yet none known.

Here is good site that have many information to all duos smartphone with technical details !
dualsim-handytest.de/samsung-galaxy-note-4-duos/

i hope i could help you.

s4vva

Jan 13, 2006
Available in the UK?

I am interested in getting one of these for the UK. Can anyone suggest a suitable place to purchase from. Also do I need to worry about what bands the radios support or google play services?

StavrosSGS2

Jan 4, 2013
Hello. I would like to know if I'm able to install N9100 ROM (Hong Kong's international to be specific) in N9106w version of the mobile. I ordered from Merimobiles the N9106w version, and then I found out that it's not feasible. I contacted online support and they confirmed that. So they promted me to cancel. I did that and the sales dept. replied that N9106w is international too, and that I can install any Note 4 Duos ROM I want. People in a forum in my country, also mentioned that I won't be able to install N9100 ROMs in N9106w version.
Anyone that know and be 100% sure of what is true? Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, thanks for sharing.
    Some questions for you.
    What is exact model number for the Dual sim note 4?
    Is both sim supporting GSM And 3G or LTE?
    Is it full active sim as the note 3 n9002?
    Any site recommend to buy from? And how much?
    Could you please give some more information about the device also pic of sim slots.
    Thanks

i live in china and i can tell u the model number is N9100 and remember this version only 16Gb Internal Memory..not 32Gb like others..and the battery is not 3220mAh it's only 3000mAh
    both sim support GSM only, but only the 1st sim can support 4G, the other is only support 3G (but some people said it only support 2G)
    what do u mean by full active sim?unlocked?yes it is unlocked version
    if u are inside china it's easy to buy the n9100 version, it cost around 5399 yuan..(estimated around $878 in my city)
    this is the information about the phone (it in chinese but i think u get the most of it )
    TTwHAB6.png

DlGUKvV.png

hope this useful for u
    Has anyone had success rooting the N9100?
    yeah..the chinese forum said they already rooted the device, and they also have custom recovery for that already check the link below

http://www.netded.com/a/jingpinshouji/2014/1001/29296.html

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Thanks
    Well i ve read in some sites that note 4 is standby, that's mean when you have active call in sim one sim 2 will not receive calls, and they can't call them self.
    Could you please confirm that?

yeah..i just searched it..and yes..when you have active call in sim 1, sim 2 cannot receive calls, so u must use call forwarding when that happen to sim 1, vice versa. and yeah they can't call themself.
    :(
    Are u using the stock firmware?