[Q] auto power on

Search This thread

kertoip38

Apr 16, 2014
I want to let DHD to boot automatically when insert the battery (or charger connected) without pressing power button.
How to do it?
It's very important for me, please help :)

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
I want to let DHD to boot automatically when insert the battery (or charger connected) without pressing power button.
How to do it?

You Have two choices.
1. Either you open up the devices and solder the power buttons connectors together so that as soon as you insert the battery it boots.

2. If you are rooted and have flashed a custom recovery, you could connect the device to ur computer and wait for the charging lights to come on and then type this in adb.

Code:
adb devices
Once your device shows up, type
Code:
adb reboot
And you are up and running.

pat99

Dec 4, 2013
Dortmund
Easiest way...

You Have two choices.
1. Either you open up the devices and solder the power buttons connectors together so that as soon as you insert the battery it boots.

2. If you are rooted and have flashed a custom recovery, you could connect the device to ur computer and wait for the charging lights to come on and then type this in adb.

Code:
adb devices
Once your device shows up, type
Code:
adb reboot
And you are up and running.

How to do it?
I assume your Power Button not working or Any other Scenario,Soldering Power Button doesn't digest properly to me,but yeah 2nd method is good enough,but you need computer to do so.

But even then you are not satisfy than here's a simplest method to boot your device without Pressing Power Button,i know it Because i've been pass through this situation.

I assume Your Phone is switched off Or ran out of battery but doesn't boot automatically like it suppose to do so.
Method: Take Out Battery Cover,Plug your device into Charge,Shake lil bit gently,Next thing you'll notice it will vibrate means it's Powered ON,Now put back Battery Cover,you don't need to Press Power Button Anymore.

Simply Follow Steps....Everytime you feel so.:highfive: