Search This thread
I

ianstump

Guess it's for jflte devices?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app

debbuger

Torch and audio fx didn't work.
And swipe to type is not working.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

One more thing is that I m not able to install google + on my s4 shows incompatible on playstore and side loading app done but google + icon doesn't show up in app drawer.
When s4 boots up it shows qualcomm.time.bla bla has stopped working.

Last edited:

AntaresOne

Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2013
Chieti, Italy
www.antaresone.eu
Torch and audio fx didn't work.
And swipe to type is not working.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

One more thing is that I m not able to install google + on my s4 shows incompatible on playstore and side loading app done but google + icon doesn't show up in app drawer.
When s4 boots up it shows qualcomm.time.bla bla has stopped working.

For Torch, audio effects and swipe to type:

Delete AudioFX.apk, LatinIME.apk and Torch.apk in system/app, take DSPManager.apk, LatinIME.apk and Torch.apk from normal CM11 and place them into CM11S system/app setting permissions to 0644 (rw-r--r--) or directly into zip before flashing

debbuger

For Torch, audio effects and swipe to type:

Delete AudioFX.apk, LatinIME.apk and Torch.apk in system/app, take DSPManager.apk, LatinIME.apk and Torch.apk from normal CM11 and place them into CM11S system/app setting permissions to 0644 (rw-r--r--) or directly into zip before flashing
Done that already.just posted for dev to let him know.any fix for g+ is not compatible?

Top Liked Posts