27/May r3.1 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for HTC Desire with Online Kitchen

Search This thread

leedtourwood

Mar 10, 2010
Happened to me when I chose not to include the Facebook app. Baked a new one with it, and now acc&sync works normally.

hijackfr

May 29, 2010
Bordeaux
Hello Paul and others members,
I installed the rom R3 on my Desire and I am very happy.
But I discovered a bug on my version, when I press "account and synchronization" in Settings, the phone restarts.
This bug is known it or am the only person to have on my phone?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Titanium Backup software, I just noticed that "Accounts and Synchronization" is not installed!
How can I recover and more importantly why it is not installed?

Thank you for any help

I should mention that Titanium offers only uninstall or delete the backup that I made of this parameter

Edit :
I flashed the Modaco R3.1, I have no problem today.
The menu "Accounts and Synchronization" is available now

Last edited:

vivus

Jun 25, 2007
Gmail Icon

Can someone tell me if it's possible to use with this (great!) ROM the red icon for Gmail notification bar that Pay uses for his ROM Pays-ROM_Desire_Sense with incoming email?

thanks in advance

monkeydrufy

Jun 12, 2010
Hi guys,
I've flashed this room, everything seems ok less one: flash player browser doesn't work

is it normal?

thanks

oursoul

Apr 11, 2010
Chippenham
gamersx.co.uk
I'm sticking with this one till a Sense Froyo Kitchen appears.
Having a little trouble removing 'Wavesecure' though, I was really excited to trial it with a mind to buy, but when I tested the Phone Lock, it locked me out and I couldn't remotely unlock it. Also the Locate my phone feature didn't work at all. So I didn't want it to be lurking on my handset. I think I've managed to remove it via adb, but when I removed a couple of other things the WiFi Tethering and Spare Parts disappeared so I've had to reflash this ROM again.
Still.. loving the learning curve.
When my bank is not heavily in debt I'll just pay up and use the kitchen :D

Top Liked Posts