Gilroy
Cloudy by Gaurav Begur

Details and comment: Cloudy

attachment.php

E

E.Cadro

Raw Talent! Revamped

raw_talent___revamped_by_ecadro-d4me1x3.jpg

Okay I have never done this before but after having the original screens on my phone for a day I decided they were a little plain so added the music notes with Desktop Visualizer decided to show the rest of the screens as well and I know I used the matt white icons in my last set up but they looked good with these walls so kept them and the setup on the second screen similar. Original set up and details can be found here link

tomtommy306

Jun 23, 2009
Round Rock TEXAS
LASTONE.png

This is my last screenie of my aria.
I'm going the way of the sgs2 on FEB. 1st.
It's been a terrific little phone, but I've been wanting higher end since I left my WinMo phone way back.
So this is it for my aria.
Nothing special... Just plain and simple.
Running CM 7.2 - which is my final ROM for it as well.

Details:
HOMESCREEN
ADW ex 9 x 10 grid
mClock - Revamp
Weather - Fancy Widgets
SwitchPro - Custom icons
Dock - Iphone style
Dock icons - Dark3rRise Colorize

LOCKSCREEN
Widgetlocker
Slider - Custom
mClock - MIUI custom
Battery - Fancy Widgets

Last edited:

tomtommy306

Jun 23, 2009
Round Rock TEXAS
can you link to CM7.2? and can you tell me of any drastic changes since 7.1?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1430267 <-CM7.2 Kang

It's a compiled build of all the additions and fixes from n260 to 1/11/2012. You can find the changes made here -> http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=liberty

The website for the appspot is down, but is usually back up in a day or 2.

I haven't noticed anything really major, but there is a different lockscreen config... as well as a bunch of performance improvements. Although performance is minimal from a functional standpoint. GPS is still messy, but I haven't noticed any other problems. This is as close to a final build as it gets for now and maybe forever.

E

E.Cadro

LASTONE.png

This is my last screenie of my aria.
I'm going the way of the sgs2 on FEB. 1st.
It's been a terrific little phone, but I've been wanting higher end since I left my WinMo phone way back.
So this is it for my aria.
Nothing special... Just plain and simple.
Running CM 7.2 - which is my final ROM for it as well.

Details:
HOMESCREEN
ADW ex 9 x 10 grid
mClock - Revamp
Weather - Fancy Widgets
SwitchPro - Custom icons
Dock - Iphone style
Dock icons - Dark3rRise Colorize

LOCKSCREEN
Widgetlocker
Slider - Custom
mClock - MIUI custom
Battery - Fancy Widgets

Nice screens bro gonna miss ya good luck with the sgs2 ;) Still haven't made a move thinking of holding out a bit longer to see what comes out this quarter and to see what goes down in price :D

tomtommy306

Jun 23, 2009
Round Rock TEXAS
Nice screens bro gonna miss ya good luck with the sgs2 ;) Still haven't made a move thinking of holding out a bit longer to see what comes out this quarter and to see what goes down in price :D

Thanks man...This has been the best forum I've seen since my motorola linux days. Look out for the sgs HD (@$299 - OUCH!) or the Experia ion, but thats about it for the first quarter. If you do go sgs2 then make sure it's not the skyrocket, cause that's the oddball of the galaxy line. check here periodically -> http://www.phonearena.com/phones/carriers/AT&T/upcoming

Reactions: E.Cadro

Cosmo123

May 19, 2010
530ab955-3f06-8bac.jpg

Not very artistic or beautiful, but very functional :) Some ICS themes and beautiful widgets life wallpaper.
As longa, vita brevis

E

E.Cadro

I Love NY

Pulled some elements from MIUI to use in this set up on cm 7 Like the picture frame and the status bar icons. All icons, shadows, page indicators and the dock are embedded in the walls with DV overlays

i_love_ny___by_ecadro-d4nfmpg.png

Details

themacman1000

Dec 30, 2010
Portland
Not fully on topic, but, what lock screen are you guys using? I just re-installed the latest version of Widget Locker and it still lags like hell. Are you all using WL?

Sent from my HTC Intruder

E

E.Cadro

I came across the image called smoking by ~Ryo-Says-Meow LINK she is actually the model as well that I am using as the lockscreen last night on DA and was just blown away by it. It has gotten close to 4500 favs in a little over a day. I just had to use it in a set up so here it is.
Yes I am still on cm7 :D

color_me_live__by_ecadro-d4nt4sm.jpg

The rest of the details cound found here

themacman1000

Dec 30, 2010
Portland
I came across the image called smoking by ~Ryo-Says-Meow LINK she is actually the model as well that I am using as the lockscreen last night on DA and was just blown away by it. It has gotten close to 4500 favs in a little over a day. I just had to use it in a set up so here it is.
Yes I am still on cm7 :D

color_me_live__by_ecadro-d4nt4sm.jpg

The rest of the details cound found here

Nice. :p And why shouldn't you still be on CM7? Last time I checked, all the ICS ROMs for the Aria were unstable. ^_^

Sent from my HTC Intruder

Top Liked Posts