[THEMES INDEX] Theme Directory

Search This thread

trip007in

Jun 7, 2010
Bangalore
Great work Ronhoover, I was thinking aboutsuch a thread when there was a confusion between me and crazy and we had ported same themes (The Ultimate-green). But it really requires huge effort to compile them in one thread but you have done it my mate:D. I already pressed thanks button for this effort.

One siggestion would be to add a link to stock theme with the maximum framework components that are used (5 at the max as of now) along with Settings and SystemUI in CWM updatezip format.
If you can add screen shots atleast 2 per theme would be great. But no obligation, you can take your own time.:)

Reactions: Lordrdx666
Great work Ronhoover, I was thinking aboutsuch a thread when there was a confusion between me and crazy and we had ported same themes (The Ultimate-green). But it really requires huge effort to compile them in one thread but you have done it my mate:D. I already pressed thanks button for this effort.

One siggestion would be to add a link to stock theme with the maximum framework components that are used (5 at the max as of now) along with Settings and SystemUI in CWM updatezip format.
If you can add screen shots atleast 2 per theme would be great. But no obligation, you can take your own time.:)

Yeah bro i thougt of adding screenshots...will do it in a few days..

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App

Reactions: kancilpintar

vishal24387

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 11, 2011
Solapur, Maharashtra
great work bro...if mod will also move this thread in galaxy S thread then i will openly say that mods are working only for galaxy S thread & not for betterment of whole forum site...!!!

soodgautam

Mar 22, 2011
Muscat
Nicely done mate.

Just 1 suggestion : Put the date of 'addition of the link' to the post (or the 'release date of the theme') for the ease of identifying what new has happened

Thanks for taking the effort to compile this

manrock111

May 9, 2011
Internet
Misledz you are a good content writer.
Just write a good content about our problems and why we want new forums and tell how mods think about us (only difference is screen and we all are stupids screaming for new forum)

Links to existing threads which has so many reply and pages for demanding.

List out points why we are different and what happens when we flash a sgs zip as you did before.

Then send a PM to 3-4 admins not to mods.

xdaforums.com/showgroups.php

It's a long shot but also a last hope.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

soodgautam

Mar 22, 2011
Muscat
Just write a good content about our problems and why we want new forums and tell how mods think about us (only difference is screen and we all are stupids screaming for new forum)

List out points why we are different and what happens when we flash a sgs zip as you did before.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1012290&page=39

manrock111

May 9, 2011
Internet
I have more and good one suggestion.
Instead of create a person responsible to a thread who will may or not able to update it.

Just create a forum samsung galaxy then add all models sub forums then again add sub forum general, theme, dev and all......

So if can be implemented on htc and all others companies... I think it's a more far good sorting way.

And also xda home will look very clean... Instead of all phone phone model.

There lots of vb forums addons or theme will display this sub sections neat and informative way.

Misledz

Jun 1, 2011
Cebu City, Philippines

I will attempt this, This is generally a *hunch* but if user's with a large amount of posts/thanks, like Skin or Ron request as such aswell, they will recognize that not just basic users are experiencing this, But rather advanced users, This might be a little challenging but I hope it works. Will try to send them a message aswell.

Edit: Also based on your last post, They have way too many phones here it just looks cluttered, The problem is no mod want's to take the time and hassle to fix and reorganize it, The idea behind it is if they did it for this phone and this section, there will be rage threads and messages on why the same wasn't done to the other phones.

Advantage : If they organized the forum section on phones with branching models then it's great, You will see a lot of feedback and specific requests and mods.

Disadvantage : They will require more moderators to look after the forums, It's a hassle to navigate around the forums as it is, There's an average of about 2mil+ users online at a regular basis.

What the mods should be doing is instead of creating a different section for the phone, If they find this is such a hassle, Then why not just create under "Themes and Apps" and just separate it into "I9003" and "I9000", Now really, Is that so difficult? That way the phone in general stays the same, It's just branched to a more clean and organized appeal. ---I think I'd message the Mods about this.

Last edited:

Misledz

Jun 1, 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=16635273&postcount=392

There we go, PM'd a message to AllGamer aswell.

Greetings Gamer,

I know your a very busy person with the threads you go to on a regular basis, So I'm going to make it short and simple to waste less of your time.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=16635273&postcount=392

This was quoted to you earlier today but I doubt you will come across it any sooner. I agree with your ideal that the phone shouldn't have a separate section but rather than having it all cluttered, Why not make a general for this phone, Then within those general "Development" "Themes & Apps" you can split it into I9003 and I9000, that way when the S+ comes out in a few weeks/months, all you require is to make a S+ section within the general. Would save massive amount of time and with less troublesome issues for you to deal with.

But ofcourse, I await your reply regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
Fitz.

Last edited:

AllGamer

Retired Forum Moderator
May 24, 2008
SGH-T989
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note I717
please add this to the index if it's not already here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1028035

Also I'll suggest some one to volunteer to also make a Sticky for General "I9003 Index General" or whatever you want to call it, then i'll stick it, and you guys can use it to index/chat about the I9003 stuff without getting lost

reserve at least like the first 5 post to keep track of different things

podanimesh

Jun 2, 2011
kolkata
please add this to the index if it's not already here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1028035

Also I'll suggest some one to volunteer to also make a Sticky for General "I9003 Index General" or whatever you want to call it, then i'll stick it, and you guys can use it to index/chat about the I9003 stuff without getting lost

reserve at least like the first 5 post to keep track of different things

i will voulenteer.

envyofindia

Jan 29, 2011
Possible to remix any of the flashable theme files?

Hi to All .... My 1st post on the forum so hope I'm doing this correctly! .... Luckily, I've been able to do most of the experimentation with my phone successfully including xxkpe+CF-root+deodex+ext4+theme ..... Was wondering whether it is possible to selectively change few apks in any flashable theme file with the ones from other theme files and try the output? ... For eg: replacing say phone.apk in one theme file with phone.apk from any other theme file and flashing the revised zip with CWM? ... Will this work? ... Just curious to know ... Anybody? .... Thanks, Cheers, envy

Top Liked Posts