Themer Zooper NEW widgets.

Search This thread

orateam

Jun 20, 2005
Orlando
I have been a zooper widget fan for awhile now but been frustrated by the lack of available widgets out there. Well themer has provided me with a wealth of skins and widgets now and just like the spaceship on independence day, everything has just come alive.

Let me elaborate. For those that are new to zooper, it's a widget customization tool. You can pretty much make anything you like. It's best to start with a template and then move on. But templates are limited.

Themer is a launcher that encompasses zooper themes. Eacher themer theme is basically a unique launcher.

What i have been able to do is this: long press on any theme in themer and click ADVANCED then ULOCK widget. This frees you to then long press and configure it. You can then use the Zooper (within themer) to save your widget/theme/launcher settings. Then go back to your launcher (TW/ADW/NOVA), fire up a zooper widget and open the layout from your SD card for the theme you saved in themer. Now you have the same fun screens of themer, but with the flexibility of it being a screen.

With this, I have pulled out calendar widgets and placed them within my normal screen (keeping the ADW interface), pulled out music widgets to place beautifully on parts of the screen never intended, and more.

Last edited:

orateam

Jun 20, 2005
Orlando
attachment shows before and after.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Custom.jpg
    Custom.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 76