[Baseband/Modem] NH7 Odin flashable

Search This thread

freeza

Recognized Developer
May 28, 2006
Pasadena, CA
www.freeza-inc.com
OnePlus 10 Pro
Hey guys, here's an Odin flashable of the NH7 modem, for those who wish to remain on their current setup but still benefit from having the new baseband.

The steps to flash this are as follows (make sure you have the Samsung mobile drivers installed so that your phone can be recognized by Odin):

-Disconnect your phone from the PC, if it's connected.
-Completely power down your phone, not reboot, or boot into download mode, but power down.
-Power back on your phone into download mode (vol+down,power,home)
-Open Odin (3.04/3.09) and connect your phone to the PC. At this point, Odin shoudl say <<Added>> or something of the sort.
-Uncheck "auto reboot" from Odin.
-Load up this NH7 baseband tar image into the PDA (3.04) or AP(?) (3.09) section of Odin, and flash.
-Once complete, disconnect your phone, remove the battery for around 5-10 seconds, then power your phone back on into download mode.
-Check "auto reboot" from Odin.
-Flash again, then let your phone auto reboot back into android.
-You should either receive an "android has been upgraded" message or you can verify you're on the new baseband by checking settings>about
-Profit

Note: Steps were taken from the unlock thread in general.

Download NH7 baseband/modem: Here

Last edited:

ebe01

Sep 15, 2012
Has there been any benifits found in the new update? I

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Jocutz1987

Oct 29, 2008
tampa
@freeza sup bud. I have a question if I have mobile Odin and flash this will it affect my phone while I'm on NC5 or update the baseband then flash the stock rooted NH7 rom then reboot

Reactions: blackcanopy

blackcanopy

Apr 7, 2011
near Cincinnati, Ohio
@freeza sup bud. I have a question if I have mobile Odin and flash this will it affect my phone while I'm on NC5 or update the baseband then flash the stock rooted NH7 rom then reboot
Unless Mobile Odin had changed recently, I believe that modems are about the only thing it won't flash correctly. PC Odin is the way to go for modem flashes (until someone puts together recovery flashable modem).

Reactions: cerj and Jocutz1987

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, here's an Odin flashable of the NH7 modem, for those who wish to remain on their current setup but still benefit from having the new baseband.

The steps to flash this are as follows (make sure you have the Samsung mobile drivers installed so that your phone can be recognized by Odin):

-Disconnect your phone from the PC, if it's connected.
    -Completely power down your phone, not reboot, or boot into download mode, but power down.
    -Power back on your phone into download mode (vol+down,power,home)
    -Open Odin (3.04/3.09) and connect your phone to the PC. At this point, Odin shoudl say <<Added>> or something of the sort.
    -Uncheck "auto reboot" from Odin.
    -Load up this NH7 baseband tar image into the PDA (3.04) or AP(?) (3.09) section of Odin, and flash.
    -Once complete, disconnect your phone, remove the battery for around 5-10 seconds, then power your phone back on into download mode.
    -Check "auto reboot" from Odin.
    -Flash again, then let your phone auto reboot back into android.
    -You should either receive an "android has been upgraded" message or you can verify you're on the new baseband by checking settings>about
    -Profit

Note: Steps were taken from the unlock thread in general.

Download NH7 baseband/modem: Here
    OP updated... I posting a different link, same file. I've had one person post success with it, so it was probably either a bad upload or my site not completing downloads.
    here is what im getting

Strange.....one of my buddies was able to update it just fine.

I'll just go ahead and redo it.
    I'm trying to flash this through Odin 3.07 and keep getting md5 invalid, any suggestions? Redownloaded 3 times and still a no go. Thanks

Hmm maybe a bad upload. Let me do it again
    Thank you freebro... I just found this, flashing now...