[Q] LG G3 UX to OG?

Search This thread

dwielunski

Dec 11, 2010
The press release from LG is about future low- and mid-range phones. Not about previous-generation flagship. It is being widely misinterpreted by blogs and readers. I hope that hoangnova had a different source and was not similarly misunderstanding a statement along the lines of the current one from LG.

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
The press release from LG is about future low- and mid-range phones. Not about previous-generation flagship. It is being widely misinterpreted by blogs and readers. I hope that hoangnova had a different source and was not similarly misunderstanding a statement along the lines of the current one from LG.

I agree. I have to say G3 UX is not a simple theme! almost all the appsand system ui should be upgraded. Personally, don't see any reason for LG to do it. But really hope we'll get it :p

grrrr_unt

Jun 9, 2012
Agree with @dwielunski

The press release said: "LG Electronics (LG) will begin standardizing its proprietary UX features, first introduced in the new LG G3, across most of the company's mid- to entry-level smartphones and tablets launched in the second half of this year."

Doesn't sound like it'll include all previously released devices..

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Perhaps we could consult @hoangnova regarding this?

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app