[Q] Battery drain help!!

Search This thread

duncanidahoe

Apr 23, 2011
Moto G Stylus
On my Moto X the battery saver app is showing a little over an hour and a half battery life with a full charge. I have everything turned off, except essential programs just happened this morning. I haven't had a chance to read through the forum yet and if this is covered I'm sorry, it just freaked me out!!!

drago10029

Nov 19, 2008
Phazon Mines
On my Moto X the battery saver app is showing a little over an hour and a half battery life with a full charge. I have everything turned off, except essential programs just happened this morning. I haven't had a chance to read through the forum yet and if this is covered I'm sorry, it just freaked me out!!!

I'm not sure what you mean "battery saver app"?? explain?

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland

So wait, do you actually have a bad battery drain or are you just freaking out because an app is telling you you only have an hour and a half on a full charge?

If it's the latter you need to chill out. If there isn't actually a problem, then there's no need to worry.