[Q] Need help with CM 10.1 orientation!

Search This thread

aakashba1001

Mar 17, 2014
Hello!

I would like to thank Hashcode for CM10.1

and thanks to advice from stunts513 I finally got CM10.1 running on my kindle fire HD 8.9 after a brick scare.

Theres this one issue I cant seem to fix,

Any of the gameloft games I play not keep slipping orientation on me . They are in the landscape mode but it just keeps flipping upside down after every pause/resume or every mission etc. The games worked fine on the kindle before rooting and CM and work fine on my apple devices too.
I havent tried other games yet, I pretty much only play a few gameloft ones and this issue is with every single gameloft game I have.

I tried orientation locker but only works in portrait. Does anyone have an advice how to fix this ?

Thanks Alot in Advance! :good:

aakashba1001

Mar 17, 2014
Hmm. What did you set it to? Also, if you reboot, you'll have to restart the app, it doesn't automatically start up on a reboot.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

I locked it in the orientation i wanted to, works fine outside the game but during the game the screen just flips upside down, even when the tablet is just kept stable on the table, happening with almost all games.

Also If i upgrade to cm 11.0 is there a way to backup my apps or do i need to download them over again? :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try an App called 'Set Orientation' works great for me. It's available in the play store. Says it's for phones, but works great on CM on the KFHD.

Sent from my CM 10.2 modded KFHD_7