Need Help Getting Back on Track

Search This thread

Aali1011

Nov 9, 2010
Hello all. So need help getting my bearing straight with my TF300T. Mother's tablet I just have it modded for ease of use and now I am lost since it has been awhile.

Tablet is running CM 10.2 with TWRP 2.5.0.0. I don't know what the bootloader is currently on the device. The device is also not being recognized by my computer. I would like to backup her files and get it on CM 11 M5.

I am guessing I need to first figure out what bootloader i am on correct? How do i go about doing this? Next step is to upgrade to TWRP 2.7.0.0 correct and then system wipe and flash CM11? If somebody could either help me out with directions or point me in the right direction it would be great. Extremely familiar with the Samsung scene and just haven't touched this tablet in god knows how long.

Aali1011

Nov 9, 2010
Ok so turned off USB debugging and now can see the tablet on the computer. Now how do i go about finding out about the bootloader and updating it.

Edit found that is is US_epad-10.6.1.27.5-20130902

Aali1011

Nov 9, 2010

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
WOW dude my bad. Can't believe I skipped over the first line in that thread and didn't proceed forward. MY GS3 is giving me "insufficient storage space" issues so android overload right now.

Now stupid question i am on a unlocked bootloader aren't I since i am running a custom rom and what not?

Yes, your bootloader is unlocked. You can flash the new TWRP from your old one.

Reactions: Aali1011

Top Liked Posts