[Q] [Help] Moto G XT1033 Locked!!

Search This thread

sumic17

Sep 14, 2012
Mumbai
I have a Moto G XT1033 indian version (v4.4.4). I was sharing files using superbeam when my phone suddenly rebooted. I have timepin app installed which sets the pin to the current time and my default pin is 1234. I tried both of them but it did not open. Tried the android device manager too but seems i did not setup remote locking. Motorola support doesnt list my device though i have an email which says my device is registered with Moto. Plus i tried booting into recovery but it says no command and android bot in distress. I dont want to lose any data but as a last resort i tried formatting too but the phone reboots normally and the format gets cancelled. I dont to lose my data, Is there anyway that unlocks my phone without wiping the data??

jbanti

Aug 17, 2011
Redmi Note 8 Pro
1.On The No Command screen , Press and hold Volume Up Button While pressing it Press power button for 2-3 Seconds And Release Power button You Will Boot In Recovery Now.

2.Don't worry it's normal problem... U Can Format if u want by using safe mode just press the power button and again press and hold Power off Option it will ask you "Reboot you to safe mode" just click yes And Reset your phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: sumic17

sumic17

Sep 14, 2012
Mumbai
1.On The No Command screen , Press and hold Volume Up Button While pressing it Press power button for 2-3 Seconds And Release Power button You Will Boot In Recovery Now.

2.Don't worry it's normal problem... U Can Format if u want by using safe mode just press the power button and again press and hold Power off Option it will ask you "Reboot you to safe mode" just click yes And Reset your phone.

Finally had to format. Thanks fr the help.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.