[BiftorRoms]Biftor™ Roms Theme Collection[Themes][BiftorSlimKat]

Search This thread

youngblood68

Feb 24, 2011
are you sure screen was going to off??i think your screen is on .
or are you use another kernels?
this is interesting when your screen is off your hardware btn should not work
Hello I did exactly what you said about changing theme . text first .when ai rebooted phone text was all f....up.?could not do anything .text on top of each other. So had to flash ROM again ??

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

are you sure screen was going to off??i think your screen is on .
or are you use another kernels?
this is interesting when your screen is off your hardware btn should not work
I found the problem for vibrate menu and back button when phone off. It was my cm locker that cased it :)

Biftor

Nov 22, 2012
tehran
Hello I did exactly what you said about changing theme . text first .when ai rebooted phone text was all f....up.?could not do anything .text on top of each other. So had to flash ROM again ??

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

I found the problem for vibrate menu and back button when phone off. It was my cm locker that cased it :)

hope this video will help you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2iacb7wen0li9qn/Biftor_Theme_Engine.mp4?dl=0

xdabeginer

Feb 7, 2016
can you make somme more?

Hope this works ok. Yellow and blue. I love these two colours together on a blacked out background.

link remove it coz xda
link remove it coz xda

can you :D make a background white, text black and bar title or windows, i dont know how to name it, purple?just like yahoo.
i try it in Rom Control but faild :crying:

xdabeginer

Feb 7, 2016
it`s hard to do things that i`m not suppose to do

i colored the dialer, but i can not do the same with the keyboard.
seems that BIFTOR ROM CONTROL has no effect on keyboard,it s still grey, samsung gingerbread like.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts