[Theme] *UPDATED 8/27 - Cool Blue REVAMPED V3 theme and for GB Infused ROM

Search This thread

iruleyounow

Jul 30, 2011
Working awesome so far. Got the revamped and def wanna see more done. Awesome theme.

Infuse running infused v2.0.2.

Reactions: ee23hd2

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
Here is the link to the theme on infused v1.xx..must have forgot to post the link or something..but the pull down and the slider to unlock put with this theme would be sick...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1174536

Sick, thanks bro! I actually already pulled that system ui, and im working on incorporating into this theme now Should have an update ready this evening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using XDA App

Reactions: Task775

Task775

Mar 24, 2011
Sweet now ill have to go back to gb cause I downgraded back to froyo just for this theme..u kick ass mane thanks..

hkeyman

Nov 11, 2006
Ventura, Ca.
AHHH, I have that Fresh Matted Blue Steel look and feel once again! Only now its on a much better phone, Great job on the Theme...I look forward to any future adds or enhancements. Keep you posted on anything I come accrpss or experience.

Transported From Hkeyman's [Phone] i997 Infuse,
[ROM] Infused 2.0.2
[Kernel] Infusion 1.0

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
AHHH, I have that Fresh Matted Blue Steel look and feel once again! Only now its on a much better phone, Great job on the Theme...I look forward to any future adds or enhancements. Keep you posted on anything I come accrpss or experience.

Transported From Hkeyman's [Phone] i997 Infuse,
[ROM] Infused 2.0.2
[Kernel] Infusion 1.0

Nice! Glad u like it mate! more updates to come!

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
If anyones flashed the latest update yet let me know how it goes and if everything looks good. I forgot to remove a couple things from the sys ui and framework and even tho im running it with no problems, i want to be sure it isnt a potential issue. Thanks

Reactions: DevilDogAK

DevilDogAK

Oct 4, 2009
Juneau, AK
If anyones flashed the latest update yet let me know how it goes and if everything looks good. I forgot to remove a couple things from the sys ui and framework and even tho im running it with no problems, i want to be sure it isnt a potential issue. Thanks

Flashed your latest release. So far so good. I REALLY LIKE IT!

Task775

Mar 24, 2011
Theme is running great!! Haven't run into any problems yet..great work and thanks a ton.. I'd like to donate if possible..maybe a 12 pack for the hard work..kicks ass..1 lil thing just cause I'm sure u like to have it perfected but I could really care less...when ur in ur contacts and u long press on a contact to add to the favorites..its spelled wrong..it's spelled favourites..its the only thing I noticed but its all good..would love to see the pull down from the infused 1.53 theme and the unlock screen still..but theme still kicks ass... can't wait for another update homie...

hkeyman

Nov 11, 2006
Ventura, Ca.
The theme looks great. The only issue i'm seeing so far and I dont know if others are seeing this is the buttons in the pullsown menu are at times not responding quickly or are a little bit laggy. Not a real show stopper to say the least but all other functions appear to be good to go so far. I will keep you posted...stay tuned.

Transported from Hkeyman's
[Phone] i997 Infuse 4G,
[ROM] Infused v2.0.2
[Kernel] Infusion-GB v1.0
[Theme] Cool Blue REVAMPED 1.5

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
Theme is running great!! Haven't run into any problems yet..great work and thanks a ton.. I'd like to donate if possible..maybe a 12 pack for the hard work..kicks ass..1 lil thing just cause I'm sure u like to have it perfected but I could really care less...when ur in ur contacts and u long press on a contact to add to the favorites..its spelled wrong..it's spelled favourites..its the only thing I noticed but its all good..would love to see the pull down from the infused 1.53 theme and the unlock screen still..but theme still kicks ass... can't wait for another update homie...

Awesome.. im glad u like it. As far as the "favourites" thing goes, lol im glad u noticed that cuz i didnt, i used a multi dpi stock dialer as a base to theme over, and i didnt know at the time that it was like an over seas version, and evidently thats actually how the brits spell favorites lol, so i had to do some xml editing to get the tab on top to say "favorites" instead of the other, but it looks like im gonna need to edit something else to fix the long press spelling as well.
And as far as the lock screen, almost got it finished, and the drop down i also think it would b an awesome addition, and ive been working on it all day, its been a real pain in the ass. But hopefully by tommorrow i will bring u those features. Oh and +10 on the half-case donation, that would be sick muh'dude! I will have to set up my paypal thing sometime. Thanks again!

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
The theme looks great. The only issue i'm seeing so far and I dont know if others are seeing this is the buttons in the pullsown menu are at times not responding quickly or are a little bit laggy. Not a real show stopper to say the least but all other functions appear to be good to go so far. I will keep you posted...stay tuned.

[Phone] i997 Infuse 4G,
[ROM] Infused v2.0.2

Sounds good! Let me know if you keep seeing lag on your pulldown buttons. And If you havent already, maybe try a reboot and see if that helps. Thanks for the feedback.

Task775

Mar 24, 2011
Where's that ****in donate button!! Just kidding..ur goin all blue on this theme which is sick.. I was using this dialer on 1.5 that's all blue and looks pretty tight.. thought ud might like to see it if ya haven't already but I'd look clean on this all blue theme and them chrome blue signal bars would be the **** from the 1.5 theme..just an idea for ya but loving the blue glow affect around stuff..thanks again for pimpin my phone!!! Here's the link to the dialer..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1174305

hkeyman

Nov 11, 2006
Ventura, Ca.
Sounds good! Let me know if you keep seeing lag on your pulldown buttons. And If you havent already, maybe try a reboot and see if that helps. Thanks for the feedback.

Ok so I have my phone scheduled to do backups in the early hour morning and it did one this morning and goes through a reboot after. I checked out the phone over the last 15 minutes and noticed the pullsown buttons are all responding perfectly. So my issues must have been a process or momentary thing happening previously and I just happened to catch it when I was using the buttons at that time. So moral of the Theme is...An occasional Reboot is always a good thing to do. I will update if anything funky starts happening again and see if I can pin down the cause to the effect. Thanks E!

[Phone] i997 Infuse 4G,
[ROM] Infused v2.0.2
[Theme] Cool Blue REVAMPED

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
Where's that ****in donate button!! Just kidding..ur goin all blue on this theme which is sick.. I was using this dialer on 1.5 that's all blue and looks pretty tight.. thought ud might like to see it if ya haven't already but I'd look clean on this all blue theme and them chrome blue signal bars would be the **** from the 1.5 theme..just an idea for ya but loving the blue glow affect around stuff..thanks again for pimpin my phone!!! Here's the link to the dialer..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1174305

Thanks, ill check that out, and i am definitely gonna set up my donation thing, yall are awsome to offer me anything at all, and anything like that will b appreciated and helpful, but definitley not required!

Also, what do you guys think about using this as the bottom bar of the pulldown? Im on the fence about it right now until i get the pulldown background im working on fixed. But when it is fixed, it will look sick together.
a6890a18-44d0-2f82.jpg

hkeyman

Nov 11, 2006
Ventura, Ca.
Thanks, ill check that out, and i am definitely gonna set up my donation thing, yall are awsome to offer me anything at all, and anything like that will b appreciated and helpful, but definitley not required!

Also, what do you guys think about using this as the bottom bar of the pulldown? Im on the fence about it right now until i get the pulldown background im working on fixed. But when it is fixed, it will look sick together.
a6890a18-44d0-2f82.jpg

+1 Do it...looks great and adds a little bit more of that uniqueness to the theme!

[Phone] i997 Infuse 4G,
[ROM] Infused v2.0.2

oldbbman

Sep 30, 2010
Austin Texas
Great job man. Really appreciate your efforts. Get the donation button up and I will use it to really say thanks. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash via cwm!
    This theme is still somewhat under construction, but its getting there! The zip includes the theme, a modded stock gingerbread launcher that i themed blue, a themed google search bar widget, themed dialer, paul diddys remix blue trans xda app, and a couple Infused wallpapers i made. I hope you enjoy!

*8/27 V3 released. Added themed settings menu. Changed the pulldown bottom bar a little. Adjusted some transparency issues on the pulldown and added a new notification tray so its more readable now. Tweaked the stock lockscreen just a little. Released Transfuzion Check it out here- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=17028859#post17028859
    *8/22 Added transparent pulldown background with blue android dude as requested as well as a tab style bottom bar. Added a different themed dialer. The other dialer will still be available as a separate download. Also, later i will post a a package with a different notification tray thats easier to read as requested. Still working on some cool stuff, I just got strapped for time due to getting the transparent background working. Hope you all enjoy, and donation button is now up if you feel like donating.. definitely not required tho. Thanks

*8/20 After a full day of failed attempts at a pulldown background Ive been working on, I decided to go ahead and give you guys a little update to flash until I get that project done.
    *Changes include - Updated the blue overscroll glow (no longer weak sauce, it is now super bright!) Quite a few various framework tweaks, Loading spinners themed. Themed power menu (menu from holding down the power button) Blue transparent themed XDA app added (Paul Diddys Remix). Added the themed dialer. Updater script fixed (now says the right theme and my xda name on install) Cant really remember what else. Hope you like.

*8/18 Added themed dialer.

*8/17 NEW UPDATE - Revamped pretty much the whole theme. Alot of the framework, changed the pulldown menu and notification tray in the pull down. Themed the signal data arrows to match the theme (no longer orange and green).All the menus have a blue glow behind them now. More to come!

*8/15 Cool Blue v1 released

WARNING- If you dont know what this is, and the risk involved, then you probably shouldnt flash it. I would not try this on anything below Infused v2. Its been tested only on v2.0.2 and now v2.0.5 as well. If you dont feel comfortable doing this, i wouldnt do it. Consider this a disclaimer.

Directions:
    Download revampedv3.zip, place on your phone, and flash via CWM.
    If you want the modded launcher, or google bar, or any other add-ons by itself, place in system/apps via root explorer.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I hope you all enjoy!
    Feel free to give my thanks button some love! Thanks

Plans for later - Add some flashable battery mods ,Put together a revert. porting over Absolution (by NunHuggerMuch) more goodies to come. Feedback, ideas and suggestions are more than welcome!

Screenshots - pd.jpg launch1.jpg glow.jpg newdialer.jpeg USBplug.jpg pd1.jpg

Downloads:
    Revamped v3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?e0ao54bjweuej31
    Cool Blue Revamped v2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?wwc66ufs8ss6kl1
    Cool Blue Revamped v1.5 - http://www.mediafire.com/?8p2aizwi422ay5a
    Cool Blue v1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?cuy2yjyf6a9uq7z

Seperate downloads (not flashable)
    *some individual add-ons removed, but will re-post later.

Themed Dialer - View attachment DialerTabActivity.apk

Launcher - View attachment Launcher.apk

Check out TransFuzion theme here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=17028859#post17028859
    Add-ons thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1238325
    Looks good keep it going

Looks great man, I love the that matte-ish blue you got going.

Infuse, infused...running gingerbread
    Looks great man, I love the that matte-ish blue you got going.

Infuse, infused...running gingerbread

Thanks so much for the feedback! Theres more to come soon!

k, did you make sure to download the first .zip? the one for CWM? I know it may be a little confusing since theyre both zips with "blue theme" in the name. Make sure u downloaded the right one, and let me know, If its a mistake on my end i will fix it for u real fast. Thanks

Lol okay you were right I got it goin now. Awesome theme man.