The Hidden Note II

Search This thread

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
I recommend a pistol for personal defense. Not legal in your area? Move someplace that supports your right to keep your life. That aside, any weapon and sufficient training/experience should suffice. A large knife is another option. Someone said brass knuckles. That's a good weapon, but AFAIK it's illegal in most states (even with a weapons permit!), so make sure you're legal enough to get off using it to protect yourself. You don't want to be like that woman in FL who tried to defend herself and got 20 years behind bars for it.

But that does bring up a good point. I just got my Note 2 and I've been trying to figure out how to carry it. Seems the only belt clip is the Otterbox Defender, which I'm not too keen on. The Commuter looks good, as does the Ballistics case, but no belt clip. Maybe a shoulder holster or something?

I like the idea of a gadget watch for control purposes.

I carry both, pistol and knife. You know the whole 21' rule and all, anything less than 21' you're gonna eat my blade over 21' you better just run and run fast cuz I'm a damn good shot ;). If they are unarmed or armed only with a knife I'll take em hand to hand just for fun. One day people will learn you don't mess with others. If everyone was armed there wouldn't be as much **** going on cuz thieves and thugs would know there's a high probability of death being their payday instead of your wallet.

I like to break stuff! :D

Reactions: QuietBillG

mizz lia

Jun 2, 2011
Lmao always something in NYC which is why I'm scared to take my note or tablet out on the train Idk how Ppl do it with their I phones and iPads out like they have no care in the world and it won't get stolen I can't take the chance of getting robbed in NYC

Sent from my lovely Note 2

FormeriPhoney

Jan 19, 2011
Lmao always something in NYC which is why I'm scared to take my note or tablet out on the train Idk how Ppl do it with their I phones and iPads out like they have no care in the world and it won't get stolen I can't take the chance of getting robbed in NYC

Sent from my lovely Note 2

Are you from the city, or the outer boroughs?

TheNeighbor101

Jan 25, 2013
janeilarlegui.deviantart.com
I made a better version for the smaller planner and here is the video link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92800985@N06/8457470770/

Pictures:

photostream

photostream

The new version integrates the old S Pen with the pen holder accessory and a top and bottom thin elastic string to hold both into place. The cut was designed to make them fit exactly and snugged into place. I didn't glue the top and bottom pages to allow charging and wired earphones to connect. The S Pen will be useful and will give the illusion that you are just jotting something down when you need to use the Note II.

It took me a bit of thinking and twice more labor for the exact cutting as I needed to make a template, pencil the cut edges every 3 to 4 pages at a time, referencing from the outer corner.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

KB112

Jan 13, 2010
East SF-Bay Area

Pictures:

photostream

photostream

The new version integrates the old S Pen with the pen holder accessory and a top and bottom thin elastic string to hold both into place. The cut was designed to make them fit exactly and snugged into place. I didn't glue the top and bottom pages to allow charging and wired earphones to connect. The S Pen will be useful and will give the illusion that you are just jotting something down when you need to use the Note II.

It took me a bit of thinking and twice more labor for the exact cutting as I needed to make a template, pencil the cut edges every 3 to 4 pages at a time, referencing from the outer corner.

Its definitely not for me. But my friend, I applaud your creativity and craftiness! Very well thought out and executed.

Sent from my Mackified Galaxy Note II using XDA Premium.

R

richii0207

I recommend a pistol for personal defense. Not legal in your area? Move someplace that supports your right to keep your life. That aside, any weapon and sufficient training/experience should suffice. A large knife is another option. Someone said brass knuckles. That's a good weapon, but AFAIK it's illegal in most states (even with a weapons permit!), so make sure you're legal enough to get off using it to protect yourself. You don't want to be like that woman in FL who tried to defend herself and got 20 years behind bars for it.

But that does bring up a good point. I just got my Note 2 and I've been trying to figure out how to carry it. Seems the only belt clip is the Otterbox Defender, which I'm not too keen on. The Commuter looks good, as does the Ballistics case, but no belt clip. Maybe a shoulder holster or something?

I like the idea of a gadget watch for control purposes.

+1, everyone I know whether they are family or friends carry a concealed.. and whoever decides to break into my house or rob me is VERY VERY unlucky, only thing they are getting is a free ride to the morgue. More people should start getting their concealed weapons license so thieves start thinking twice before they do something stupid.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

xIvanx

May 3, 2012
Bronx
Try taking the #2 or 5 train near 233 and white plains rd.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
Try taking the #2 or 5 train near 233 and white plains rd.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Try living in Florida with all the pillheads AND being prescribed the meds the little bastards want to steal. I don't go to the pharmacy without my pistol, EVER! So far 4x in 2 years I've been in to pick up my prescriptions and some little jackass tried to rob the place. :rolleyes:

I like to break stuff! :D

neptune

May 25, 2006
London
Sorry to say but no need for any of this. Just insure your device, my bank insures mine as part of my current account. I don't think anyone would rob me, but it will cover accidental damage as well. Someone tries to rob me I would rather smash my phone on the floor than give it up.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Dr. Droidberg

May 21, 2012
Indiana
I prefer to insure my phone & I install Cerberus on all phones on my plan. If someone were to steal it, it would be a useless paperweight for them within a matter of minutes because I would wipe it & lock it down.

Gucci.Nexus

Oct 23, 2010
Vancouver
I prefer to insure my phone & I install Cerberus on all phones on my plan. If someone were to steal it, it would be a useless paperweight for them within a matter of minutes because I would wipe it & lock it down.

What happens if they turn off GPS?

Phone: Galaxy Note II - SGH-i317M* Provider: Telus Rom: Stock - rooted (JB 4.1.2) Kernel: Stock Recovery: Stock

--------------
Thanks to the Devs hard work and the power of sharing!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I take arguably the most dangerous route to work in the country.

The 4am 1 train in Manhatten that runs through every sh!thole area in the city.

Always full of thugs, hassling the hell out of people.
    One time I was approached by some ***** who was eyeing my Nexus 7. I always carry either brass knuckles or a small blade when riding that early. This time he got the brass knuckles.

After I knocked his ass out I took a photo of him layed out as I got off my stop.

Don't ever show fear towards these animals. They are all talk when it comes down to it
    2uqe4y4a.jpg
    Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using xda app-developers app
    Carry a gun and shoot the thief.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    This idea came about after my brother was held up at knife point for his Note II. He was just commuting home at night but thankfully nothing really bad happened to him.

I commute and I hate the idea of losing my new Note II. So, I modified my old wood covered planner by cutting out the paper layers to form a niche for the Galaxy Note II. I considered including the silicone casing to tighten secure the device into place.

I control the device with a smart watch like the old Sony Ericsson LiveView and my wireless stereo remote earphones. My main line is another common smartphone. The Note serves as my secondary line. I can quickly make calls, read & reply sms (pre composed) via the smart watch.

You just need to use the Note in safer places and not flaunt by using it while in the mod planner for long periods of time. It would also help that you install a screen dimmerv app so as the light will not to give away that you have the Note in it and keep your phone in discreet mode with just vibration alerts.

While most are flaunting this great device, it's less likely that the would-be robber will suspect that the Note is in the planner. The secondary phone is your "smoke-screen" device you will surrender.

In this way, there's no need to do any struggle especially when he has a gun pointed at you.

Pictures:

photostream

photostream