How to Cook ROMs using Spocky's kitchen

Search This thread

xdapants

Mar 15, 2008
I would just like to clear up something about this statement. My roms are bare bones. I leave practically nothing in them so people can customize them the way they want. Some people don't like that. Apparently xdapants is one of them.

I think you misunderstood ... I was saying most people are happy running one your roms, which is why there aren't any alternatives at the moment. (myself included ... i rocked dragonstorm 23563 until I made a private build ... using your tools no less!)

IMHO you're by far the biggest contributor the expo community has; I don't want you to think my attempted compliment was meant as disrespect. :eek:

Dark9781

Apr 21, 2009
I think you misunderstood ... I was saying most people are happy running one your roms, which is why there aren't any alternatives at the moment. (myself included ... i rocked dragonstorm 23563 until I made a private build ... using your tools no less!)

IMHO you're by far the biggest contributor the expo community has; I don't want you to think my attempted compliment was meant as disrespect. :eek:

I'm sorry. I did misunderstand what you were saying. Now that I read your post again I realize what you meant. Glad we can clear that up. Also, I just want to give credit where credit is due. The Kitchen was created by spocky12 and the tools were created by various other people which I gave credit to in the Dragonstorm rom thread. I only wrote the tutorial on how to use the kitchen.

Last edited:

xdapants

Mar 15, 2008
I'm sorry. I did misunderstand what you were saying. Now that I read your post again I realize what you meant. Glad we can clear that up. Also, I just want to give credit where credit is due. The Kitchen was created by spocky12 and the tools were created by various other people which I gave credit to in the Dragonstorm rom thread. I only wrote the tutorial on how to use the kitchen.

Always so humble ... your contributions go well beyond writing the tutorial, but I understand and appreciate your point about giving credit where it is due.

For anyone that wants to thank spocky and read more, his kitchen thread is here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=408280

chaowey

Jun 11, 2010
PLease HELP! HELP!

I want to download LG Multidevice Kitchen ,bu I can‘t load on the website
so who can help me ,post an E-mail to me with the software ,thank you very much for your help!

chaowey@yeah.net

Maks_hippy

Jan 3, 2007
dead links :(

:confused: - Hi guys, is it possible to upload add ons for IQ and Expo somewhere again please. I whant to cook rom for me and can not get all packages, there is only "kitchen link" that is still good and all the rest are dead yet.
Thanks in advance.