[Q]Okay, I probably bricked my Prime... What to do now...
Okay, first of all, I feel quite stupid now... What happened?
0. I rooted my prime (motorchopper) and used the unlock-tool
1. I installed Clockwork mod (and upgraded it)
2. I tried to backup the stockrom (the latest version from Asus itself: 4.1.1): this did not work
3. Clockwork seemed to work, though I was still struggling with the tether-app
4. I could enter the fastboot menu, but it did not boot unless I did nothing (then it used the stock-rom)
5. then the accident (yes, it was an accident...) happened: I went through the options in the (still standard) menu and choose to flash the rom. I tried to cancel that, but by accident I hit volume up (and not down...)
6. the tablet reboots, but the only things I see are:
- upper left corner: "device is unlocked"
- centre: Asus-logo
- right under corner Nvidia logo
7. when I connect the tablet to my PC and hit volume up + power, the PC 'recognizes' the tablet as an APX device (in device manager)
(this gave me some hope). Power + volume down gives the same as under 6.
8. I installed the ASUS USB-drivers and Windows 7 (on my laptop) recognizes the tablet under devicemanager: "Asus Transformer Prime APX interface" (the tablet has a black screen and seems to be turned off). When I turn it on, the same logo and connection is lost
9. I tried this topic
(as Leipy did in this post
10. the only response I get from fastboot / adb is: < waiting for device > (when using fastboot) or "error: device not found" (when using ADB) (on any of the commands I give)
11. I'm posting this as a last resort. I cannot post under development (not enough rights), so I post it under troubleshoot.
- is there still some hope for my tablet?
Thanx for any help you can give me (or some suggestions for a new tablet...