[ROM][HOX+ Internat. enrc2b][CM-AOKP] CarbonRom UNOFFICIAL JB 4.3 && KK 4.4.4

Search This thread

PippoX3

Aug 12, 2010
TN - Italy
aokp.co
thanks a lot i am runing a carbon rom now :D
it might just be a perception but i feel after applying camera patch i posted earlier camera is a tad better both on stock and focal. Focal is a must on this rom is wat i feel the image quality becomes acceptable for day to day use :)
i have noticed that rom is consuming battery a lot. any fix for that ???:confused:

Did u try Focal on a previous build, here isn't for a CM choice...

Reactions: CyanideIII

CyanideIII

Jul 18, 2012
About battery, let the time to adjust itself... from time to time I use app like "Battery calibrator" that restore full measurements.
Anyway first days was so fast, I changed CPU governor "smartmax" into "interactive" (set on boot), and turn on auto-brightness for display.
I have gps, data connection all day on, wi-fi just few hours.... almost 9hrs with 69%.
Let me know.

I will try.tnx
Anyone have problem with titanium backup?
After one or 2days backup/restore list become empty!!!
I should clear app data to fix that
I had same in cm10.2!!

Sent from my One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Calvaria

Jul 29, 2011
Hi,
I installed the latest version today and the Rom is running fine.
The only thing I am missing, or I can't find, is an option to assign other shortcuts to hardware keys. The menu button is calling recent apps and not the options of an app.

Thanks to all developers

Sent from my One X+ using xda premium

CyanideIII

Jul 18, 2012
Hi,
I installed the latest version today and the Rom is running fine.
The only thing I am missing, or I can't find, is an option to assign other shortcuts to hardware keys. The menu button is calling recent apps and not the options of an app.

Thanks to all developers

Sent from my One X+ using xda premium

Change tgem in:
Settings-Carbon fibers-interface-buttons

el-Loko

Apr 10, 2011
Moto Z3 Play
Didnt find the option to make the statusbar visible on full screen apps by swipping down from top of screen. Any idea or is it not available in this rom?

CyanideIII

Jul 18, 2012
Didnt find the option to make the statusbar visible on full screen apps by swipping down from top of screen. Any idea or is it not available in this rom?

i dont think.but you can using "This App"
i dont test that myself.

did i do something wrong :confused: i on on 6th hour and 50% battery gone with no use at all. :crying:
i think you should calibrate your battery with "Battery Calibration" app

Reactions: anurag09

PippoX3

Aug 12, 2010
TN - Italy
aokp.co
If you do nothing all ROMs drain around 2% , if you do some stuff it can drain easily quite fast ...

BetterBatteryStats it the app to find out which problems can cause the drain

However in first days, the rom "works" a lot... and the user too! Grant its some time and follow the user's advices.
Another tip is to charge full your battery, discharge for a little and re-charge to 100%, a pair of times. Seems helps.
Enjoy your carbon rom.

CyanideIII

Jul 18, 2012
What is selinux?
Should i enable that?

CyanideIII

Jul 18, 2012
OP updated with new build.
Thank you :)
are problems fixed?(battery drain and navbar?)
is battery consumption is normal (good) like original CM?
still using google drive!!! :D...now i can dl from that :good:
------
after updating carbon fibers shows fc
not fixed with clearing data!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

XzinYIT.png

We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look at, build, and use our code on CarbonDev GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.

Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in #teamcarbon on freenode IRC.

CarbonDEV OFFICIAL CHANGELOG (but keep in mind the build date in the title)

Features:

Here are just a few of our features (some feature maybe still in progress and in addition, check the changelog above):

Android 4.3.1
    Halo
    AOKP Ribbons
    Option to hide lockscreen hints
    Carousel lockscreen
    Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
    Chronus clock widget
    Customizable hardware and software keys
    Transparent navbar and status bar
    Customizable navbar ring
    Navbar arrow keys
    Navigation bar widgets
    Customizable power menu
    Notification power widget
    Notification brightness adjustment
    Customizable quicksettings panel
    Statusbar mods including center clock and color
    LCD Density
    Theme engine
    Quiet hours
    Volume rocker music controls
    Full Rotation
    Customizable battery and notification light
    More that haven't even been mentioned, and more to come!

Carbon Updates:

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Carbon news, updates, contests/giveaways, and more! Join our completely open Google+ community for insider conversation with devs and other users! Join us and our fans in #teamcarbon on irc.freenode.net for chat.

Donate to Carbon

Thanks to your help we now have the machines we need for nightlies. We couldn't have done it without you! Remember, every penny you send to us goes right back into the rom. It's used for hardware, server costs, etc - all the things that help us make Carbon better with every release. Your support means the world to us!

Download 4.4.x

uHostAll Folder

Download 4.3.1

Goo.im Folder

Mirror AndroidFileHost Folder

Recommendations:
    Flash always the appropriate GApps package for each one (JB or KK)

Instructions:

1) Reboot in bootlader. Flash boot.img included in rom zip (fastboot flash boot boot.img);
    2) Enter into your Recovery, perform a full wipe (Cache+Dalvik+Data+System).
    3) Install rom zip and gapps, wipe caches;
    4) Back to bootlader. Flash boot.img (fastboot flash boot boot.img), wipe caches (fastboot erase cache), perform a reboot (fastboot reboot);

Note: For KK 4.4.x necessary CWM recovery from Lloir's thread.

Note: For JB 4.3.x tested with recovery TWRP 2.6.3.0 .

Known issues: ###.

What don't works: MHL. (Note that this is a nightly build. Every 24h a correction is pushed, for details see changelog above).

I would to thank in a special way:
    @Lloir and @tombriden for their incredible work (and their patience and availability!) on AOSP and CM.
    @maxwen for his kernel (Blade) and patience and availability (him too!).
    @KaptKeefmenneke for giving me the opportunity to face this challenge.

If you want to donate, feel free to help them.

Thanks to Team Carbon.

Who is Team Carbon?

andros11

BigShotRob

Bionic Beast

dg4prez

Kejar31

mattmanwrx

morfic

nocoast

pixeldotz

slick_rick

winner00

PatrickC

gingofr

Andy Fried

New build out (all the merged commits from Carbon gerrit further Slim "Heads up" and "MultiWindow").
    http://goo.im/devs/STELIX/enrc2b/Carbon_4.4/CARBON-KK-NIGHTLY-20140802-1713-enrc2b.zip