[ROM] WAKEROm v1.0WATER.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
There are guides to disable the OTA's sent to your phone. I know ive accomplished it before. And so did The creators of ACS team.

travmofosho

Feb 22, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Im downloading it now.. Kinda weary about what to expect but will update soon. Ive gotta do me some diggin :)

Edit: This is a fake ROM. It was stolen from another previous rom. It doesnt take a genius to look through files and see all the inconsistencies. It probibly works but it is not EI22. It is an older build back from Late 2011. Try learning to make your own ROM next time and dont just edit the Updater Script and Build.prop

Also this was found in the build.prop

ro.build.date=Thu Sep 22 21:38:23 KST 2011

AND there are only 239 files of 1206 system files are even similar in comparison to any EI22 rom. I highly doubt he edited 967 files..

Last edited:

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Or Flstanoles... :p

If you're running EB13 or EC05; won't you constantly get the air push notification to take the OTA upgrade to EL30 or FC09?

Just edit the build.prop... I have a thread somewhere in general... just change everything from 2.3.6(?) to 2.3.7(?) And evrywhere it says ei22 change it to the latest ota... fc09 I believe

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
If you reread the script I explained that I used acs tweaks from build EI22. This is def. EI22. Translate for idiot: The rom was created by us but we used a few files from the Another rom. Which is probably the rom your refering too. The performance was tweaked and some bloatware was removed. Look at my preivious post dude. These aree only tweaks to make the rom created a year ago run smoother and. Better.! And look and the other post. WE ARE CURRENTLY BUILDING 3 ROMS WITH ONE FROM SCRATCH. Read before you post dude.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
We actually used the build.prop file from the acs ics rom. Which runs on EI22. Look it up.! The rom isn't a fake. Its just tweaks. How about yu test the rom instead of reading through the files, and you will see its a rom tweaked by a Acs Ics rom. With different theme.

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
We actually used the build.prop file from the acs ics rom. Which runs on EI22. Look it up.! The rom isn't a fake. Its just tweaks. How about yu test the rom instead of reading through the files, and you will see its a rom tweaked by a Acs Ics rom. With different theme.

MarcusantROM is the continuation of my old ACS ICS ROM.

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
Exactly. THaats wat we did with our ACS Rom is just gave it a continuation with performance tweaks. Its not like were not Creating any roms from scratch because we are.!

duce102

Feb 4, 2011
North Carolina
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Exactly. THaats wat we did with our ACS Rom is just gave it a continuation with performance tweaks. Its not like were not Creating any roms from scratch because we are.!

Did you at least ask permission to mod someone else's ROM first?

Edit: And do you plan on mirroring the ROM anywhere besides 4shared? It's against forum rules to force people to sign up to another site to reach a download link....

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010

I actually created acs ics though... creating a ROM from scratch would require not even using Samsung's ROM as a base. I'm just letting you know because I renamed acs ics to marcusantrom and updated the mods and everything. Marcusantrom was the actual updated version of acs ics for newer versions of android. It uses EL30 as a base for v4 and people's rom continued marcusantROM and is based on FC09.

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
You know, I have been addicted to flashing roms on my Epic for a year. I have always believed in our devs, and I also believe strongly in first exhibiting kindness and acceptance. As someone who knows NOTHING about development, I am not inclined to criticize nor say anything negative.

I would only encourage AnDrOpErZ (who by his own admission is new to XDA) to first check out the forum guidelines, and check with anyone who might need to grant permission on the utilization of their work. I'm sure he went into this with the best intentions. Maybe just a slight revision is needed here to bring this into conformity with acceptable XDA policies...

Reactions: travmofosho

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
I apologize for that were new to the forum as of today and were still getting used to it. We are planning to release the rom in at least 4 more locations. But the way this guy is talking were just thinking about dropping the rom and uploading one of our soon to be creations FROM SCRATCH. At first we thought marcusant(spell check) Created the rom but our sources told us otherwise. They stated he was the main themer. We were told ACS created the rom and we indeed sent them a PM for request. They replied but with an unsual message we couldn't understand.

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
Sorry man we were told different. We actually said you had created the rom until someone else said different. Were actually gonna just start from scratch the make an official release for that. Until then WAKEROm WATER will just be a test rom and will not be distributed to any other site. If we make any mods to anyone's roms we will check our sources for better confirmation.

FrankyFiggz27

Apr 17, 2011
Vatican City
why would anyone in their right mind download this? who knows who these "devs" are? and why would anyone even consider actually running such an outdated rom? not worth any possible risks. be smart.

and i'm sorry androperz if you're being completely honest and are just late in the game. gotta say thanks, but no thanks.

Reactions: duce102

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
This Rom isn't for everyone. Only for people who prefer this build. Not everyone likes what you like. It doesn't matter though. This project is discontinued. Testing roms from a new dev. Isn't life threatening. Its a phone not an organ. Lol. We are working on a new rom. Its built from a stock GB rom. We are also building a rom from scratch

Reactions: flastnoles11

xopher.hunter

Mar 21, 2011
Ventura
This Rom isn't for everyone. Only for people who prefer this build. Not everyone likes what you like. It doesn't matter though. This project is discontinued. Testing roms from a new dev. Isn't life threatening. Its a phone not an organ. Lol. We are working on a new rom. Its built from a stock GB rom. We are also building a rom from scratch

The key to a great rom is TRUST. Obviously as a custom rom this comes rooted so it would be very easy to implement some sort of keyloggers or spyware. Yes our phones are not organs but our personal info is vital to us and our loved ones.

Sent from my Nexus Slide 4G

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
I understand that 100%. I don't even know how to do that kind of stuff but I see what you mean. Well I'm releasing a rom built off of GB FC09 and I do need testers people who can trust me not to invade their privacy only to grant extended performace.

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
I apologize for that were new to the forum as of today and were still getting used to it. We are planning to release the rom in at least 4 more locations. But the way this guy is talking were just thinking about dropping the rom and uploading one of our soon to be creations FROM SCRATCH. At first we thought marcusant(spell check) Created the rom but our sources told us otherwise. They stated he was the main themer. We were told ACS created the rom and we indeed sent them a PM for request. They replied but with an unsual message we couldn't understand.

We'll your sources are wrong. Marcusant created the ROM. At the time, he was an acs member, hence the title and the confusion. What I am confused on is why you need sources to tell you where you stole your ROM from. If you don't even know who creAtes the patched, I don't think you are ready to be releasing roms. This is clearly marcusants ROM.
Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Closing this until I can investigate what's going on here. :cool:

The key to a great rom is TRUST. Obviously as a custom rom this comes rooted so it would be very easy to implement some sort of keyloggers or spyware. Yes our phones are not organs but our personal info is vital to us and our loved ones.

I cannot find the roms section of the website, what is this even built off of el30, fc09 or aosp? This thread has an off vibe to it already :/

How to make this ROM:
    1. Download stock deodexed
    2. Download a beats audio mod pulled by another developer
    3. Download a thene of your choice
    4. Extract the stock deodexed rom
    5. Extract the system folder from the beats mod and theme into the deodexed rom
    6. Open the /system/build.prop and change where it says the version number and change it to (insert name here) to make you seem smart and like a developer
    7. Zip it up
    8. Post on xda and brag to friends

The beats mod does nothing and I can prove it. This ROM is also identicle to ACS ics and the new one was just stock with useless beats files that are popular and do.nothing but get you sued.

We also need more information on the team (actual info and names and links) and you must give full credit when releasing your roms. I doubt 90% of what you say is true...

I'm just saying to not release a rom that I can make using my phone... Please perfect it and add more features before releasing.
    Im downloading it now.. Kinda weary about what to expect but will update soon. Ive gotta do me some diggin :)

Edit: This is a fake ROM. It was stolen from another previous rom. It doesnt take a genius to look through files and see all the inconsistencies. It probibly works but it is not EI22. It is an older build back from Late 2011. Try learning to make your own ROM next time and dont just edit the Updater Script and Build.prop

Also this was found in the build.prop

ro.build.date=Thu Sep 22 21:38:23 KST 2011

AND there are only 239 files of 1206 system files are even similar in comparison to any EI22 rom. I highly doubt he edited 967 files..