[Q] Should I buy 128GB SDHC cards?

Search This thread

Dubhar

Jun 28, 2014
That seams too cheap considering memory just isnt sold at that price normally. Just make sure to read the fine print.

This is noted specifically for that sd card. (the other £65 128gb sd card they have for sale doesnt have this warning)

"When these brand new micro SD cards have been fully tested they vary in storage capacity, all cards range from 8GB to 128GB in capacity.. Please note that whilst these cards are brand new and have been shipped to us straight from the factory however they are sold as upgraded cards and therefore the capacity and speed may vary for each card"

flaring afro

Jul 11, 2011
Do some searching on the internet. The cards on ebay are cheap because they're fake. When you put them in your computer, they say they have the advertised capacity but they don't.

Also, they are very slow. If you want to be able to use it with the camera, you'll need something that's faster.

if you look at the feedback of those 128Gb cards you will see plenty of negative comments, saying things like constant data loss as cards need to be formatted all the time, not correct size, etc etc. i was looking at them but am sticking with my 32Gb one for now, as there are so many fakes doing the rounds that i would be wary spending 70 quid on one, let along 20 quid....remember.....if it looks too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true

x1rocket

Jul 30, 2012
ok well I just ordered a legit 128gb card for £66... will be ordering the phone tomorrow.... I CANT WAIT!!!

ant78

Jul 13, 2008
Manchester
I always avoid cheap sd cards as in the past ive had nothing but bad look with them, either cheap knock offs that don't work or just really slow and die within 2 months! I would definitely avoid this seller:good: