[APP]Perfect Keyboard - free to XDA members!!

Search This thread

Jarmezrocks

Mar 25, 2011
Gold Coast
tinyurl.com
To the OP,

I cannot find your app on the market. I can only find the other keyboard that you have linked by someone else (that is not you). I would really like to try this keyboard out. I am currently using FlexT9 keyboard and it is really great for text/swype and backspacing capability to re-structure new words is incredible, on top of that it's backed by a dragon speech recognition database....however it looks very bland that's for sure :( That is it's biggest downfall actually. Looks like it's come from Android 1.6 lol.

Is there a link for your keyboard anyway via Google Market?

This isn't is it?
https://market.android.com/details?id=inputmethod.latin.perfectkeyboard&hl=en

yosup

Dec 9, 2011
Perfect Keyboard has been the most customizable keyboard I've come across. Any keyboard that let's you adjust the long press delay is golden, then the multitude of tweaks and customizations are just gravy!

It'd be truly "perfect" if it incorporated Swype capability (and esp. Swype's edit screen / functions) as well as some tweak settings and a few more characters in the keypad layout screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    **I am in no way affiliated with the developMENT or developER of this app**
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=12651842

Just wanted to post this as a heads up that, at least for now, "Perfect Keyboard" is free to XDA members. You purchase it on the market and then PM the developer the transaction number, and he will issue a refund.

I got mine today, and i must say im sticking with it for a while. Ive tried sooo many keyboards but i always end up going back to Swype. I just like the look and feel of this one. Its highly customizeable, visually. In terms of function, it seems to be based off the gingerbread keyboard, with a few extra goodies. give it a shot!!! (go to original thread for the full description)

screenies below with my personal color setup.

perfectkeyboard1.png

perfectkeyboard2.png
    Quit creeping on facebook bruh.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
    Anyone cares to comment on how does it feel compared to Swiftkey? Thanks.

By the way, I'm not a Swype person.

Personally i think its amazing, swift key is great but took some getting used to, prior to this keyboard i was using gb keyboard, this has much the same feel, but the text prediction is much much better. not to mention you can easily theme it from with in the application with out modifying the apk.

that said the text prediction in swiftkey is far different, you will type more in Perfect Keyboard, but you wont get very many errors.

bottom line swiftkey is more efficient, but i feel that perfect keyboard is just a better fit for me, very straight forward and very high quality.