[Q] Moto G Boost Mobile or Verizon

Search This thread

XDA 2015

Mar 23, 2014
Hi, few quick questions.

Question #1
Which prepaid Moto G should I get? Boost Mobile one or Verizon one? (I can't go with the $199 unlocked one. On a budget).

Question #2
Which plans do you think is better? I don't download/stream/talk/text much, btw.

Boost Mobile $55 Plan
Unlimited talk, text and data $55/month
boostmobile.com/shop/phones/moto-g/#/page_plans

Verizon $45 ALLSET Plan
Anytime Minutes* Unlimited
Mobile to Mobile Calling* Unlimited
Text Messaging* Unlimited
Data* 500MB
verizonwireless.com/prepaid/smartphone-plans

I want the Boost Mobile one, because I heard/read that it is unlockable bootloader and rootable and I want custom roms, kernels, mods (I might just get Boost Mobile one because of this and do USB-OTG microSD/flash drive for more storage space), but I think the Verizon plan is better and cheaper? but bootloader can't be unlocked. I'd never own a smartphone before, so any help/advice would be nice.

lightningdude

Oct 9, 2010
Page plus is an MVNO that works with Verizon signal. Boost phones can be hacked to work, walkthrough on another thread.

Boost phones can be unlocked, but Verizon can't.

Page plus plans are $30 for 1200 minutes, 3000 texts, and 500mb, $40 for unlimited talk, text, and 1gb.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Reactions: XDA 2015

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Page plus is an MVNO that works with Verizon signal. Boost phones can be hacked to work, walkthrough on another thread.

Boost phones can be unlocked, but Verizon can't.

Page plus plans are $30 for 1200 minutes, 3000 texts, and 500mb, $40 for unlimited talk, text, and 1gb.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk