[ROM] ->Update 30.07.<- CMH 1.4.3 -- CyanogenMod for Hero

Vote for name of this ROM!

• CMH (which stands for CyanogenMod for Hero)

Votes: 63 53.4%
  • Black flower (Story: [url]http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6915424&postcount=28[/url])

Votes: 55 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Elemag

Oct 20, 2009
I am not going to update CMH 1.X anymore. I am currently working on a 2.6.34 kernel port for the Hero and when it's ready then maybe CMH 2.X will emerge :)

btw:

devicea.png

However, major issue: touchscreen does not work yet :p

G

GuestD2318

wifi issues

Hello,

I like this rom but the wifi problem is really a big issue to me.
While having a slow 3g connection I'm trying to connect with wifi, no problem.
But while browsing the browser is not able to load any pages.
Also after typing some text in the browser the phone freezes and reboots. (loosing all the text just typed on a software keyboard :()
The last issue is @ 3g connection. (don't know if it will be a problem @ wifi: can't get so far)

I see I'm not the only one with this problem, so I'm wondering if there is a fix for this annoying orange, eh, problem :p

G

GuestD2318

I found a solution for my wifi+browser problem: removed the proxy adress + port under wireless and networks - proxy.
I only have this problem with this ROM..

eboye

Jun 4, 2010
Novi Sad
srbodroid.com
I have a strange issue with CMH 1.4.3 - the sync icon in status bar iz present all the time, and it seems like it's draining the battery faster. Any ideas?

aeggedeler

Feb 24, 2009
Struer
Am i stupid or..?

I've ben running with the CMH-mod for quite a while now, and I still haven't figured out how to set some random *.mp3 as ringtone yet. When popping into sound/display settings as usual it only shows the standard ringtones which came along with the ROM.

Either slap me and call me mr. numbnuts or give me something to work with :D

camlin2010

Aug 31, 2010
shanghai
i can't download

Who can put the rom sent to my mailbox,
I can't download, I would like to thank ;

My mailbox is 'wanghb2009@gmail.com'

twomule

May 26, 2010
I've ben running with the CMH-mod for quite a while now, and I still haven't figured out how to set some random *.mp3 as ringtone yet. When popping into sound/display settings as usual it only shows the standard ringtones which came along with the ROM.

Either slap me and call me mr. numbnuts or give me something to work with :D

Save your mp3 in /sdcard/ringtones directory. They will be shown as part of the ringtone selection list in sound setting.