[WALL/DOCKS] Collection: 650 Walls, 650 Docks/appdrawer on my dropbox. ZIP AVAILABLE!

Search This thread

zeke1988

Apr 9, 2010
i could love to see a .zip/rar file with hotfile/megaupload link :) but thanks for the wallpaper

ashramz

Jan 13, 2011
Brussels
Nice collection, thank you so much. Anyway the most interesting docks for me are in .JPG instead of being in .PNG, this is too bad because we can't use them at all.

If you could correct and upload the .png it would be so nice! ;)

balusri

Nov 25, 2010
Great collection. Thanks a lot. Please put a zip file in dropbox. It will be lot easier to download everything.

Makdasamurai

Aug 31, 2010
Nice you guys have a great collection of backgrounds. Most the stuff i use i find on Dev. Art. god i love that site. :) I'll post my BG in a bit. Only one i really use because it reflects me and my personality on my phone. Also just a side note Thanks to everyone on this site when i sell a phone or a customer wants to see my evo they drool. :)

Edit:
Geek.jpg

there is mine

Last edited:

lupajz

Jan 27, 2011
Can u pack your whole gallery into one rar file ? :) They are all awsome and some really minimal ;) :cool:

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Amazing collection man, great work ! Did you have a pack of cool icon for the dock like phone,app drawer, add app etc please ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

th3taman

Jan 20, 2008
Indy
I like some of the docks but they don't seem to show up as transparent as I would expect. Instead they are white. Anyone else have this problem?

modelstudent

Jan 23, 2011
ok, to answer a few things;

- wallpapers have a lot of different resolutions, depending on the source. Some are 640x480. Some are 1024x768 or higher.

- some docks might not have a transparent background. If so, please post the filename here, and i'll try to make it transparent for you when i have the time.

- zip file i will up & add mirrors in a few days, will be for this week.

also: thx kellyr8, i'll definately be adding some :)

Top Liked Posts