[Q] some question on installing stock rom galaxy s2 plus 19105p

Search This thread

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
So I encountred some problem with my mobile phone since I bought it and so I tried rooting because people said that can help increasing performance but that didint help at all so I ak willing to install stock firmware android jelly bean 4.2.2 on my device ao I have few question about that
-how to flash a stock firmware?
-where can I get a stock firmware?
-will this erease all my data?
-will this disable root access?
-is stock recovery included with the stock firmware?
Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Mr.trololol

Aug 24, 2012
Lagos
Xiaomi Mi 4
Xiaomi Poco F1
So I encountred some problem with my mobile phone since I bought it and so I tried rooting because people said that can help increasing performance but that didint help at all so I ak willing to install stock firmware android jelly bean 4.2.2 on my device ao I have few question about that
-how to flash a stock firmware?
-where can I get a stock firmware?
-will this erease all my data?
-will this disable root access?
-is stock recovery included with the stock firmware?
Thanks and sorry for my bad english

how to=google it
where can i get=google it
-will this erease all my data= depends on firmware.
-will this disable root access=yes obviously.
-is stock recovery included with the stock firmware= yes

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
how to=google it
where can i get=google it
-will this erease all my data= depends on firmware.
-will this disable root access=yes obviously.
-is stock recovery included with the stock firmware= yes
If the firmware might erase all my data is there a way to backUp everything including the
Apps their data save games etc
And thanks for information

Last edited:

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
One mote thing will it harm my device if I installed a random region firmware or should the firmware's region be the same as the country I bought the mobile from

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
i could find that my phone region is itv which is italy by dialing *#1234# and look at csc but know the more important thing is it better to just flash the stock firmware or to wipe data and cache before and after flashing and if that is the case is there a way to backup all my data including save games sms call logs apps data whatsapp and viber chats phone number.....etc on my laptop

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
i could find that my phone region is itv which is italy by dialing *#1234# and look at csc but know the more important thing is it better to just flash the stock firmware or to wipe data and cache before and after flashing and if that is the case is there a way to backup all my data including save games sms call logs apps data whatsapp and viber chats phone number.....etc on my laptop

my bad, i misunderstood your last post, i thought you meant how to find out what firmwares region is. as for backing up data, i dont think you can pull many stuff, most likely Sms messages only. if you have a custom recovery, you should backup data just in-case.