[Xperia P] Notification Light not working.

Search This thread

vtec_

Dec 28, 2010
Hey guys, I unlocked my bootloader and have stock 6.2.A.1.100 flashed using flashtool. Notification LED works for charging and low battery but not for any notifications. I've also tried rooting the phone + installing light flow/light manager but still can't get it to work. However it does work for me with Honami/custom roms/CM 11 but I would prefer to use stock due to system ui FC!

Cheers

ChikeD

Jun 11, 2013
Hey guys, I unlocked my bootloader and have stock 6.2.A.1.100 flashed using flashtool. Notification LED works for charging and low battery but not for any notifications. I've also tried rooting the phone + installing light flow/light manager but still can't get it to work. However it does work for me with Honami/custom roms/CM 11 but I would prefer to use stock due to system ui FC!

Cheers

Thats weird, Watsapp I think let you choose the color of the notification led, do you use watsapp and it does not work?

vtec_

Dec 28, 2010
Fixed... My issue was that I was flashing stock rom and then nemesis kernel without letting the phone boot into stock rom.

vtec_

Dec 28, 2010
Issue has emerged again with both 100% stock 6.2.A.1.100 and also the same build with nemesis kernel. Initially notifications work but after about 20 minutes from flash, notifications blink once and then no longer flash. In this time period, I don't install any apps etc so not sure what the issue is. Anyone have a similar experience?