[Q] Want to join a team in developing?

Search This thread

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
im looking for a few people who are willing to learn developement and start a team for android projects. i will teach all that you will ever need to know about building and becoming a great rom/kernel developer. not looking for any negativity or trolling just some good friendly people on this.

chuckiev79

Jul 29, 2012
I would like to try. Although my knowledge at this point is very little.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

demkantor

Nov 10, 2011
mpls
If I can find the time I would like to help out as well, can't guarantee my time as its been so limited lately but if you need another team member feel free to drop me a line

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: REV3NT3CH

REV3NT3CH

Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
If I can find the time I would like to help out as well, can't guarantee my time as its been so limited lately but if you need another team member feel free to drop me a line

will do...as you all know I do develop in 3 devices now...so time is a big key...especially with just a few weeks maybe even a week left from my wife giving birth to our baby

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: demkantor

demkantor

Nov 10, 2011
mpls
Congrats! My wife and I are expecting our first this August, I'm told babies eat up all our time so yeah.... Hope all is well

derpy-net

Jun 14, 2014
I would love to learn about building and maintaining Android roms. The longer I can keep this phone going, the better.

Player-J

Dec 4, 2010
Seattle, WA
I would be interested in doing this - I'm always looking to learn some new skills. I have the same commitments to work and family that others do but would be happy to contribute whatever I can.

charles1111

Jan 30, 2013
ahmedabad
Yup i will join....

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Pm done

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda premium

Gibson99

boy oh boy do kids ever eat up your time. i've had my "toy" car (a mazda miata) sitting in the garage for almost 2 years now, waiting for me to fix it. i already have all the parts i need, i just can't find the time to do it. my daughter just turned 5 last weekend and my son will turn 2 in a couple weeks.

i'd love to learn how to cook up some roms or even just learn more about the ins and outs of it all so i can feel more comfortable tweaking things, but that darn TIME thing... if only i didn't have to sleep...

that said, i wouldn't trade the kids for anything. best thing in the world.

REV3NT3CH

Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
ok just to let everyone know as a precaution to joining... this will require a linux setup and i will provide the android build environment setup instructions as well...the team chat is also on hangouts as it makes it easier to use for both desktop and mobile devices to stay in the conversations....so if you all pm me your hangouts info ill add you to the team

chuckiev79

Jul 29, 2012
What is a Linux setup? I have s lab top with windows 8. Am I beat?

REV3NT3CH

Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
What is a Linux setup? I have s lab top with windows 8. Am I beat?

will require you to use a linux operating system which can be downloaded for free and or a virtual machine setup within windows to build...i can teach you how to do this as well

Last edited:

chuckiev79

Jul 29, 2012
Please do, as i am starting here from less than 0.

chuckiev79

Jul 29, 2012
check out linux mint - seems to be one of the best distributions (aka distros) for people coming from windows. based on ubuntu so very robust and lots of software available. it's what i run at home. (stuck on windows 7 at work)

Thank you. I hate windows 8 anyway. I think it was a step backwards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    im looking for a few people who are willing to learn developement and start a team for android projects. i will teach all that you will ever need to know about building and becoming a great rom/kernel developer. not looking for any negativity or trolling just some good friendly people on this.

will do...as you all know I do develop in 3 devices now...so time is a big key...especially with just a few weeks maybe even a week left from my wife giving birth to our baby

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    i really want join..
    but,i dont no anythink about develop android..
    ???

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Free mobile app

I don't know much either