Wake problem

Search This thread

Oz4225

Jan 13, 2012
Hey guys.
I have nexus 4 4.4.2stock+root.
I have problem that sometimes the phone not wake up(I push the keys(home keys and volume keys and the phone just not turn on the screen)...
(Its can to hapeen after some minutes I use the phone)
Then I must to do hard restart to the phone...

How I can slove this problem...
Thanks very much..

( I have closed with gravitybox and greentify)

dookie23

Jul 6, 2010
HTC Dragon
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Hey guys.
I have problem that sometimes the phone not wake up(I push the keys(home keys and volume keys and the phone just not turn on the screen)...

Thanks very much..

I also had this problem for 3 weeks. I believe I got this fixed now and the problem hasn't come back for a week.

What I did was to boot into recovery and wipe cache.

The second thing that I did was to use ADB (I am not sure if it's necessary):
adb shell am start -n com.google.android.setupwizard/.SetupWizardTestActivity‘

This will initialize the setup wizard again and freshen things up, according to this article:
http://www.androidauthority.com/nexus-4-issues-kitkat-319948/

Maybe it's a mental thing, but I find the N4 works more smoothly now and has better battery life.

Reactions: Oz4225

Oz4225

Jan 13, 2012
I also had this problem for 3 weeks. I believe I got this fixed now and the problem hasn't come back for a week.

This will initialize the setup wizard again and freshen things up, according to this article:

Maybe it's a mental thing, but I find the N4 works more smoothly now and has better battery life.

Thanks!!
I will try to Wipe cache frist.
The ADB command(-n com.google.android.setupwizard/.SetupWizardTestActivity) delete somthing in the device?

dookie23

Jul 6, 2010
HTC Dragon
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Thanks!!
The ADB command(-n com.google.android.setupwizard/.SetupWizardTestActivity) delete somthing in the device?

no, the ADB command doesn't delete anything. The SetupWizard will bring up the screen where you have to type in the owner's information (first and last name) then to accept the terms and conditions, etc.

Hope this will solve the issue for you... it solved mine :)

Reactions: Oz4225

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys.

Thanks very much..

Thanks!!

no, the ADB command doesn't delete anything. The SetupWizard will bring up the screen where you have to type in the owner's information (first and last name) then to accept the terms and conditions, etc.

Hope this will solve the issue for you... it solved mine :)