[Theme][BlendOfPorts]Slimer's Booger[Team VeNuM]11/17/11

Search This thread

KingOfThaJungle

Oct 4, 2011
New York, NY
You have to change the lock screen wallpaper through the phone settings ot won't work in the lock mod settings

Hey I've posted your request for the dock icons of the lil Andy's(android), which I've created and shown in the screenshot below. I've also included an transparent/blank icon to be used as the app drawer launcher icon(in place of my avatar) if you decide to use the transport dock, which is shown being used in the same screenshot. Jaybizza has posted a few different color versions of that dock already...EDITED...3rd post has now been updated w/ the link to his post of the docks as well as the icons! http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19457035&postcount=3
1191jb5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jaybizza

jaybizza

Feb 12, 2011
West Haven, CT
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
I like it King...U got sumthin up your sleeve dont ya..I'm waitin for that HAZE!! Either that u were able to take urself away from these 40 BAD ASS themes u created for some "YOU" time...Thanks King..Lookin forward to whatever u got in the works...;)

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

King...I see such a STRIKING resemblance of the guy in the Middle teleport and "YOU"!! How CRAZY is that!!!

KingOfThaJungle

Oct 4, 2011
New York, NY
I like it King...U got sumthin up your sleeve dont ya..I'm waitin for that HAZE!! Either that u were able to take urself away from these 40 BAD ASS themes u created for some "YOU" time...Thanks King..Lookin forward to whatever u got in the works...;)

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

King...I see such a STRIKING resemblance of the guy in the Middle teleport and "YOU"!! How CRAZY is that!!!

haha you kill me man!...Yea just took a couple days to chill with wifey so she won't be all up ass now that Im back at it ;)...should be purple, orange, white(maybe) and red...really want a clear one too but haven't figured it out yet...if anyone has any suggestions to make icons transparent PLEASE let me know, TIA!

Reactions: jaybizza

KingOfThaJungle

Oct 4, 2011
New York, NY
Any way this theme will get updated to EL26? Used this on Viper and really liked it.

Its possible, but I'll be working on getting the Domination(ICS) ported over to the lock mod which maddoggin' just updated 1st, then a pink theme that I got going would be next, so it could be a few days before I get to it....shoot me a PM over the weekend if you'd really like to have it updated, I'll have more time by then :D...

buggerritt

Jan 16, 2009
Grand Rapids, MI
I never even saw this one. Love all the glass themes. They are super hott. I hope they all get updated to the newer builds. Is it a PITA to update them?

peanut1596

Apr 14, 2012
SATX
Ahhhh! Been trying to download for like an hour.... it refuses to start the download.... I am really anxious to try it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6eje46.jpg

Prezentz To You

xqkron.jpg

Slimer's Booger

o7q2rk.png
    2dbjm8l.png
    1zwp84p.png
    104rhi1.png
    snggvn.png
    2lvwwz.png

esk02k & dulley79 - Creators of both themes(Clear Glass & Phone Candy) who's images this theme is using!!
    crawrj-For his AIOMod that this theme is based over!
    maddoggin-For his time and efforts in porting over the LockScreen/StatusBar Mod!
    VeNuM-For helping me with EVERYTHING and getting me back into the game!!!
    AnAm85-For giving our OP's the badass look by creating its banners!!!
    Jaybizza-For helping me out with the testing and ideas!
    QBKing-For the "how to" video and review!
    UnknownFor the themed Market included!
    Unknown-For the swype post in ADD-ONS sections(2nd posts)
    Unknown-For Boot Animations!
    AvatarOfFrost-For posting the MotoBlur Transition!
    megank-For helping me resolve issues overlooked by myself!!!

DOWNLOADS:
    - v1.0 - http://www.mediafire.com/?s6iaxwwuhzdbva7
    ****Change Log & Screenies 2nd Post****

KNOWN BUGS:
    1)DO NOT CHOOSE TO USE THE GLASS LOCK OR THE SGSII LOCK WHEN USING ANY OF THE COMPATIBLE ROMS LISTED BELOW!!!
    2)WHEN USING STARBURST V1.9.8, DO NOT CHOOSE THE MIUI LOCK!!!
    DOING EITHER OF THE ABOVE WILL THROW YOU INTO A BOOT LOOP AND YOUR ONLY OPTION TO GET OUT, ONCE AT THAT POINT, WOULD BE TO EITHER RUN A RESTORE OR TO WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET, ERASING ALL OF YOUR SETTINGS, APPS AND ACCOUNTS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Compatible ROMs:
    Calkins ROM
    StarBurst
    ViperROM
    MidNight ROM
    EpicTouchAOSPMod
    **Any No CIQ ROM**

INSTRUCTIONS:
    ***IF YOU ARE MORE OF A VISUAL LEARNER OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A TEASER OF THIS THEME IN ACTION, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT QBKINGS VIDEO HERE ***

1)Download and copy to root of SDCard
    2)Reboot phone into Recovery
    3)Select To Wipe Both Cache and Dalvik
    4)Choose To Install Zip, Navigate To File and Flash Theme
    5)****If the installation runs right through process, taking only 2-5secs, OR if you get an installation error, REFLASH the theme, as it should be more like 10-15secs, giving you an "INSTALLATION COMPLETE" message at the end("may have to reflash it or 3 times for it to stick")
    6)reboot into phone and enjoy!

Please hit the thanks button if you decide to use this theme and definitely visit esk02k theme here and dully79's theme here and give theme some props for creating the images used in this theme!

DISCLAIMER:Use at your own risk. In no way, shape or form will any member of Team VeNuM or myself be held responsible if anything were to happen to your device or your life by flashing anything posted on here!!!
    Damn, you pop these themes out faster than I can download them. :p

haha...gotta pump em out now cuz I wont have anytime come Genocide Day, *cough *cough Thanksgiving Day I mean!(j/k bad joke :rolleyes:)...will hopefully have an orange one out by tonight :D!...EDITED...Purple Haze is actually gonna be next!!!!
    Flashed w ics rom....everything went well, minus the gmail app that stayed acs theme (not complaing but just saying it didn't change). Great work team venum!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App
    is this for ics roms?
    might try on wicked sensation

GB only ATM... I might port it over to CM9 so it can be flashed through Theme Chooser, but no official plans as of it...I'll update OP if I get around to it tho ;)