[ROM][JB]XenonHD 9.29 for Atrix{AROMA} [PORT]

Search This thread

GTMoraes

Dec 3, 2010
Recife
I would install, but the last build is running stable so far. I really really need the basic phone function working, so I'll wait till it is stable enough.
Sorry, wish I could help.

Do you know how long it will take 'till a reasonably stable new version? Do you have a Changelog?
Thanks for your work

Jleeblanch

Feb 6, 2012
Colchester, VT
Moto G4 Plus
Moto G6
Pulling this from the depths to show there is still interest, Bill. Hoping you don't abandon since not as many use this as opposed to other jb ROMs. ;)

As far as I know, he doesn't plan on abandoning it, but it may stay ported for the time being. As some know, Th3Bill is changing over from porting to source building, which is definitely a good thing! But also, with source building, it takes a lot more time to actually create a build. Technically easier in a sense, as you can edit the source directly, versus having to decompile, re-compile apks.

I had planned on possibly taking this (and another build) over for Th3Bill and build from source, but I've had a minor set back in life and its gonna possibly (at best) be a few weeks before I got building up and running again. But that's why I say it'll probably stay a ported build for the time being :)

No worries tho, Xenon is not forgotten ;)

pre4speed

Apr 17, 2011
lancaster
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
As far as I know, he doesn't plan on abandoning it, but it may stay ported for the time being. As some know, Th3Bill is changing over from porting to source building, which is definitely a good thing! But also, with source building, it takes a lot more time to actually create a build. Technically easier in a sense, as you can edit the source directly, versus having to decompile, re-compile apks.

I had planned on possibly taking this (and another build) over for Th3Bill and build from source, but I've had a minor set back in life and its gonna possibly (at best) be a few weeks before I got building up and running again. But that's why I say it'll probably stay a ported build for the time being :)

No worries tho, Xenon is not forgotten ;)

If there is anything I can do to help, gimme a holler. I've got 2 atrixes that are both now backups as I've gotten into a skyrocket so I have no fear of breaking anymore. Offer applies to Bill or anyone that needs a no fears tester. ;)

Jleeblanch

Feb 6, 2012
Colchester, VT
Moto G4 Plus
Moto G6
If there is anything I can do to help, gimme a holler. I've got 2 atrixes that are both now backups as I've gotten into a skyrocket so I have no fear of breaking anymore. Offer applies to Bill or anyone that needs a no fears tester. ;)

That's good to know, and thanks. I'll definitely keep you in mind because similar to Th3Bill, I have a Photon and no Atrix. So when the source building officially kicks off, definitely gonna need some peeps to try it out :)

Reactions: pre4speed

ravilov

Jan 26, 2010
localhost
Pulling this from the depths to show there is still interest, Bill. Hoping you don't abandon since not as many use this as opposed to other jb ROMs. ;)
Judging from his track record so far, he will not only not abandon this ROM, he willl probably soon add a couple more ROMs to his ever-growing list of ports. :laugh:

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
Sorry about this one, fellas...I really hadn't had much of a chance to look at this one recently. I plan to try to update it soon. Just been very busy with other roms.

Reactions: pre4speed

knightsbridge

Aug 22, 2008
Great ROM. Flashed and ran it over the weekend and everything was pretty smooth. Only issue was with Gallery crashing (similar to CNA). Thanks! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XenonHD ROM for Atrix 4G

Builds by:

Team Moto Tegra

Current Build: 9.29 located on Goo.im in XenonHD Section

TO FLASH:
    Place on Phone Storage
    Reboot to Recovery
    FIRST TIME ONLY: Use Aroma-Prep
    Reboot Recovery
    Flash ROM
    Flash Options
    Reboot
    Enjoy :)

WORKING
    Phone
    Data
    Wifi
    GPS
    SMS (MMS since 8.25)
    Music
    Browser Rotation
    Camera

Borked
    Camcorder

Credits:
    Jokersax11-for CM10 base
    iceandfire-for XenonHD Rom
    Matrix1218-Build.prop tweaks

CHEERS!
    Ok Fellas....lets stop testing for now. I see that it's not fully booting. I'm going to have to debug it, but won't have a chance to until later tonight. I have taken down the links for now, so please don't post "404-not found". I don't want this thread to get too out of control big with posts that are not necessary, ya know? Thanks...and don't worry...I'll get her working ;)
    Corrected Build is UP on Jokersax.com

CHEERS!​
    Does anybody know if this rom has usb host support working?

Can anyone confirm this with an OTG cable ?

Thanks

Have you even read the thread at all?
    We can't even run it yet, and Th3Bill is working on it!
    I've been running my AOKP KANG build all day to test battery life...so far, awesome in a word....13+ hours, 71% left. LOL!

I'll flash my fixes to this quickly in a little bit and see what happens. I am pretty sure I have them right, but I want to test it first to make sure everything else is working correctly before I upload it :)