||ROM|| XXMC3 ||| Collective Edition v6 Dark Side |] Stable Release [| LIVE |]

Search This thread

BaDaB!ng505

Mar 18, 2011
Las Vegas, Sin City
Great ROM works great. Got a question but not really about your rom just roms in general. If I use the Samsung n8013 roms I can use Video player and see my computer and play movies but if I use ANY cust roms I can see my computer but now is says "cant play video" for EVERY video. Anyone know why?
I dont get your question can you be more specific. If you're using Samsung n8013 ROM then it's custom...unless your using stock firmware outta the box 4.0 ICS ...than its not a Rom..

Attachments

• DisplaySettings.zip
    20 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

dioooi

Sep 20, 2008
Georgetown, Penang
Re: [ROM] U.S official firmware Jelly Bean 4.1.2 [CWM] GT-N8013UEUCMA3 update1/17/03

hi, possible to add asus weather live wall paper into the rom?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda app-developers app

I dont get your question can you be more specific. If you're using Samsung n8013 ROM then it's custom...unless your using stock firmware outta the box 4.0 ICS ...than its not a Rom..

Ok so the Note 10.1 comes with 4.0.4. You open Video player hit "nearby devices" you see on the left now your NETWORK computer through the wifi connection. On the right you see a new list of all the movies you made "share". You click on a movie it starts to play. I installed the new Update 4.1.2 from Samsung. Again playing any video as I just did above works.

So before I ever tried your rom I rooted the Note and after that it would not longer play the above videos be it wmv, mp4 you name it that it shows on the Video Player. So I put your rom on and still the same way. I can see my computer, it shows a picture of each video yet says "Sorry, this video cannot be played".

So my question is does anyone know why it does this?

claytonjn

Nov 3, 2011
claytonjamesphotography.webs.com
Re: [ROM] U.S official firmware Jelly Bean 4.1.2 [CWM] GT-N8013UEUCMA3 update1/17/03

Ok so the Note 10.1 comes with 4.0.4. You open Video player hit "nearby devices" you see on the left now your NETWORK computer through the wifi connection. On the right you see a new list of all the movies you made "share". You click on a movie it starts to play. I installed the new Update 4.1.2 from Samsung. Again playing any video as I just did above works.

So before I ever tried your rom I rooted the Note and after that it would not longer play the above videos be it wmv, mp4 you name it that it shows on the Video Player. So I put your rom on and still the same way. I can see my computer, it shows a picture of each video yet says "Sorry, this video cannot be played".

It checks to see if you're rooted. Temporarily unroot when you want to watch videos like that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 using Tapatalk HD

BaDaB!ng505

Mar 18, 2011
Las Vegas, Sin City

tested. works fine on my side

Last edited:
Reactions: mylitoazia

Mr. bird

Mar 29, 2012

yes

Tester needed
(i decompiled original source GT-8013 samsungcamera apk and apply the needed codes for hacks, i dont know if this will work with other models 8000 etc)

Camera and Camcorder
-Adding "Shutter Sound On/Off" option in Menu:
-can be used with flash in low battery state:
-Camcorder Better audio quality and video bitrate:
-VIDEO QUALITY:
1080p: Normal - 17MBit / Fine - 24MBit / Superfine - 30MBit
720p: Normal - 9MBit / Fine - 13MBit / Superfine - 17MBit
SOUND QUALITY:
192kbit/s, 48000 khz

APK attached below

Can I use this on stock unrooted?

Nevermind, I tried and it wont install

sent from my jelly bean infused note 10.1

Last edited:

Specialp

Jul 27, 2009
Zedmox's App2SD Script! Mod not working...

Quick question: what are the permissions for busybox in system/xbin? Should be rwxr-xr-x. I've run into this before. Have you tried running the zedo script in smanager? What does that show? Let me know when you get a chance I'm thinking of flashing this rom and rely on that same script. Hope this helps you.

rflmnz

Oct 11, 2008
Quick question: what are the permissions for busybox in system/xbin? Should be rwxr-xr-x. I've run into this before. Have you tried running the zedo script in smanager? What does that show? Let me know when you get a chance I'm thinking of flashing this rom and rely on that same script. Hope this helps you.

Sorry, I didnt understand ehat you meant... In fact Im not that kind of this power user... As an average user my knowledge about Android resumes on rooting and flashing zip files...

"Zedomox's script not working"
@RFLMNZ ZedoMAX'S script is working fine on my end (installed it with the ROM)....the main clue is that this ROM had init.d script support....
★★★★★Seriously though try to be more polite to the OP, I dont want him to stop supporting the ROM just bc folks dont realize that withot guys like him wed all be running STOCK so they throw up one line whiny posts without any log or in depth explainations of their problems, and at least give these guys the respect of trying to spell theyre names correctly ie:ZedoMax.

"All I have is my WORD and my BALLS and I aint breaking neither for NOBODY"-Tony Montana

rflmnz

Oct 11, 2008
"Zedomox's script not working"
@RFLMNZ ZedoMAX'S script is working fine on my end (installed it with the ROM)....the main clue is that this ROM had init.d script support....
★★★★★Seriously though try to be more polite to the OP, I dont want him to stop supporting the ROM just bc folks dont realize that withot guys like him wed all be running STOCK so they throw up one line whiny posts without any log or in depth explainations of their problems, and at least give these guys the respect of trying to spell theyre names correctly ie:ZedoMax.

"All I have is my WORD and my BALLS and I aint breaking neither for NOBODY"-Tony Montana

Are you kidding me? What a kind of disrespect is to mistype someone's name? Have you realize that the autocorrector could fail? C'mon man, dont be hurt in someonelse's place! It's not a manly behaviour...

Please, don't change the subject... If you could not help please shut up... As I said, im not a power user, i dont save logs, i dont know how deeply i can go on my explanation... I just installed this rom (very good btw) and after the Zedomax (good for you child?) script, and didnt work...

Specialp

Jul 27, 2009
Sorry, I didnt understand ehat you meant... In fact Im not that kind of this power user... As an average user my knowledge about Android resumes on rooting and flashing zip files...

OK try downloading an app from the play store called smanager then open it and go to the location you have zedomax's script saved. You'll then need to select it then you'll see a folder called system selecting that will show you another folder which then has another folder and so on until you see the script itself. If you select that a new window pops up giving you the option to run the script. Before doing so click the su icon which grants the script super user priviledge. Watch the script run, its short so it will only take a sec. Then post back what the output was. If you don't get any errors when it runs you can select the other icon by the su button called boot which will do the same thing as installing the script from recovery if selected before the script is executed.

rflmnz

Oct 11, 2008
OK try downloading an app from the play store called smanager then open it and go to the location you have zedomax's script saved. You'll then need to select it then you'll see a folder called system selecting that will show you another folder which then has another folder and so on until you see the script itself. If you select that a new window pops up giving you the option to run the script. Before doing so click the su icon which grants the script super user priviledge. Watch the script run, its short so it will only take a sec. Then post back what the output was. If you don't get any errors when it runs you can select the other icon by the su button called boot which will do the same thing as installing the script from recovery if selected before the script is executed.

Many, many thanks SpecialP, I ran the script and checked run at startup, so... Badabing, Badaboom (Does anybody here remember Beakman?)!
Again, many, many thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Firmware Now Available For All Variants
    GT-8013|| GT-8010||GT-8000

Collective Edition

Features

-Official 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware XXMC3
    -CF-Rooted with SuperSU
    -Deodexed/Zipaligned
    -Ink Effect
    -Multi-window with unlimited apps
    -4-way Reboot Option
    -Long press Back button to Kill apps
    -Battery 1% Icon animation
    Aroma Installer
    Awesome Acid Audio
    v6 SuperCharger
    VrTheme
    -STOCK Kernel - init.d support / boot sound disable
    *200+ different options and combination you can play with**
    *Bringing customization to a whole new level*

Wow can't wait for the actual release, it is a kitchen in a cooked rom! Genius!
    Download Center

Instructions

CWM Method
    1-Download ROM save to SD-card
    2-Reboot into Recovery
    3-Please Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache
    4-Install and reboot.

**WARNING** FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK**
    -TO enable flash player on dolphin browser using Root Browser
    navigate to /data/data/mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser/shared_prefs/
    delete mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser_preferences.xml
    restart
    First Auto Correct MOD for Samsung Note 10.1 by BaDaB!ng505
    -Auto Correct enable ( works with S-note)
    -to disable ( keypad/settings/predictive text off or reflash original Collective KP.zip)
    -Longpress delay to 200ms from 500ms

Instructions:

Changelog
    Code:
    3/26/13
    [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2101870"]Collective Edition v6[/URL]
    Now Stable for All variants 8013/8010/8000
    fix boot and setup glitch
    -fix problems with 8000
    -fix Aroma Wipe
    -fix app2sd
    -remove Xperia Home launcher from Aroma
    -  BulletProof-Superchager..more info [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39516854&postcount=517"]here[/URL] update can be apply on top of v6 mod to get long press kill apps
    Clean and Stable Release....Enjoy

3\24\13
    Efs recovery store by default for 8000 user
    Add Recovery/change log should anything go wrong during setup
    Data partition all non system related app ( system is light with easy access to remove app thru app manager)
    Free ram space (very fast)
    S note tab add on
    Add pimp my rom app
    Service.jar tweak
    Androidpolicy.jar re tweak
    Fonts fix (bold and clear text)
    Add multi language pack
    Update multi CSC
    Stable and official v5 release 

3/20/13
    Collective Edition v5
    Update base XXCMC3
    Update features and mod from previous version
    Update CSC content (36 total)
    Update awesome acid
    framework theme
    Aroma fix
    -add changelog/recovery log
    -remove pimp my rom app
    -fix app2sd tweak
    -fix auto brightness
    -fix lag on mw tray
    -fix modem searching (8013/8010)
    -flayerplayer added by default to all selection
    -add more flavor to theme selection
    ENJOY THE DARK SIDE OF COLLECTIVE EDITION 

3/5/13
    Collective Edition v4
    New Base XXMB2
    All Themes icons and png are made for Galaxy Note 10.1( or Tab) ONLY and will not work on any other devices
    20 preset theme
    10 scoll color option/highlights
    10 diff boot animation
    100+ battery option to choose from
    200 different tweaks/color options. mix and match between data/wifi/signal/background/transparacy/text color .etc.
    add and remove tweak and mods you want and dont want
    Another word, build your own rom the way you like it in one flash..or got back and change it anytime in Advance theme option without the need to reload the whole rom again
    -additional update zip will be made to provide these update if needed

2/14/13
    -Collective Edition v3
    -updated to xxma5( requested by special someone)
    -port all original mod from previous release/ and some
    -ink effect
    -flashplayer fixed
    -Aroma touch-up
    -build.prop tweak
    -more options in aroma
    -variant option
    -your very own personalize preference ..........

1/30/13
    -Collective Edition v2 <<<<<<Stip by Default
    - You want personalization and speed ? You got it..Zoom Zoom and a BOOM BOOM
    A special Thanks to Amarullz Aroma Installer taking customization to a whole new level
    v6 SuperCharger
    -service.jar tweak
    -read ahead 4096/Ram tweak
    -Ad-Block-Host
    -App-2-SD option
    -Nova/Xperia* Home or TW Launcher option
    Audio MOD options
    Ac!D Audio-/Dobly/ Awesome Beats/Noozide..for music lovers
    -Bravia Engine
    -CRT off animation
    -Init.d support fixed

1/17/13
    -.[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2105903"]Multi-window with unlimited apps[/URL]  
    -[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1573032"]4-way Reboot Option[/URL]
    -[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2075237"]Long press Back button to Kill apps[/URL]
    -[URL="http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/"]Battery 1% Icon animation[/URL]
    Credits
    Code:
    Samsung Firmware 
    [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=633246"]Dxisda Android Kitchen[/URL] 
    ChainFire -[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1957002"]CF-Rooted with SuperSU[/URL]
    Amarullz-[URL="https://www.google.com/url?q=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D1461712&sa=U&ei=UwMJUfC6CuOZiQLkj4DYBQ&ved=0CAcQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEjYM2Rlo7hC1exxNSO_fIux7477g"]Aroma installer[/URL]
    Brut.all[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=1922851#contactinfo"]Apktool[/URL]
    Xperiacle.[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2105903"]Multi-window guide[/URL]  
    bjbinc-[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38879138#post38879138"]Multi Window app[/URL]
    mythtradyr-[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2131684"]ink effect[/URL]
    VillianRom[URL="-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1206052"]-Vrtheme[/URL]
    WasabiWa83-[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4358796"]For amazing theme setting[/URL]
    Rompnit-[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=1167171"] allowing me to use some of his work [/URL]
    lorjay589-for red toggle 
    Collective Testers
    Isherif
    mylitoazia
    bkbeaver
    Uncle Irish
    jrbxx7 
    maverixz
    wizard6498
    flipper2006
    thehavok18
    asren1763
    iandy
    kingjamesthe3
    rongogo
    mitchellvii
    let me know f i miss anyone? or would like to be added to the list
    Click any link above to find names and resources to mod on this rom
    All credit goes to Dxisda Android Kitchen and Dev/members of XDA community for making it ALL possible
    First Auto Correct MOD for Samsung Note 10.1 by BaDaB!ng505
    -Auto Correct enable ( works with S-note, Lecture Notes)
    -to disable ( keypad/settings/predictive text off or reflash original Collective KP.zip)
    -Longpress delay to 200ms from 500ms

Instructions:
    Download both files and save to SDcard
    Flash original Collective KP...reboot..check if you have Keypad but no auto correct
    re-flash MOD.apk...reboot ...you should have auto correct
    For Collective Users apply MOD only and you're good to go
    :eek:Feel free to apply Mod to your device, show your appreciation by hitting the "Thanks" button or a link back​

For Help or Q &comments about MOD
    here
    same issue here..waiting for new link!

Link is UP ...that's it for me for awhile.. Enjoy

Collective Edition v4
    Changelog

1/30/13
    -Collective Edition v1 <<<<<<Stip by Default
    - You want personalization and speed ? You got it..Zoom Zoom and a BOOM BOOM
    A special Thanks to Amarullz Aroma Installer taking customization to a whole new level
    v6 SuperCharger
    -service.jar tweak
    -read ahead 4096/Ram tweak
    -Ad-Block-Host
    -App-2-SD option
    -Nova/Xperia* Home or TW Launcher option
    Audio MOD options
    Ac!D Audio-/Dobly/ Awesome Beats/Noozide..for music lovers
    -Bravia Engine
    -Init.d support fixed

1/07/13
    -.Multi-window with unlimited apps
    -4-way Reboot Option
    -Long press Back button to Kill apps
    -Battery 1% Icon animation