HTC RC E240 Replacemnet Earbuds ?

Search This thread

0-0-0

May 12, 2013
UK of Englandshire
I have a pair of HTC RC E240 ear trumpets ;)
Can anyone tell me what 3rd party brands of earbuds are compatible are compatible with it.

At the moment I'm using some old Philips buds, and if I pull them out of my ear too quickly, the buds are left behind :laugh:
I've not used the original buds and they seems too flimsy.

Thank you.

allhill

Dec 23, 2009
Jakarta
Can anyone tell me what 3rd party brands of earbuds are compatible are compatible with it.

At the moment I'm using some old Philips buds, and if I pull them out of my ear too quickly, the buds are left behind :laugh:

Thank you.

Try Xiaomi Piston iF Edition. This earphone have 70% overall from my sennheiser hd 600. Perfect bass, great detail. I'm using project era mods, the sound really great. the control button is working fine with stock music player or powerAMP.
Try search for better review for this $25 (or SGD $19.99) awesome earphone.

source for review head-fi
XDA user review
shop link : xiaomiworld
amazon sell with $25 free shipping

be careful with fake Piston. hope that help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0-0-0

0-0-0

May 12, 2013
UK of Englandshire
Try Xiaomi Piston iF Edition. This earphone have 70% overall from my sennheiser hd 600. Perfect bass, great detail. I'm using project era mods, the sound really great. the control button is working fine with stock music player or powerAMP.

XDA user review

Thank you for your help and reply.

But, I'm just wanting to replace the earbuds (with a compatible make/brand) and not the entire earphones.

cantfindanick

Sep 14, 2013
Ankara
Almost all earbuds will be compatible, i lost my original earbuds but i am still using seperate earbuds that came with it on sennheiser cx400 cx200 , philips o'neill and samsung s3,s4 earphones. (Not with all at the same-time :) ) so reverse is highly possible with a 1-2$ earphone or you can buy them seperately at ebay,amazon etc..

0-0-0

May 12, 2013
UK of Englandshire
Almost all earbuds will be compatible, i lost my original earbuds but i am still using seperate earbuds that came with it on sennheiser cx400 cx200 , philips o'neill and samsung s3,s4 earphones. (Not with all at the same-time :) ) so reverse is highly possible with a 1-2$ earphone or you can buy them seperately at ebay,amazon etc..

Thank you for the feedback :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you.

XDA user review