[APP] Android Windows Boot

Search This thread

B4PJS

May 29, 2007
London
You first have to boot windows before you can boot Android. Obviously you can keep sense 2.5 activated, but it would only consume extra battery and memory so it's better to switch it off before you launch android.

You can always switch it on if you don't like android and want WM again.

Personaly I started loving android! First I thought it's weird, but after I got used.. it's so much faster en smoother and easier! and lots of more apps!

Sorry to point out but that is a total fallacy. When HaRET executes it shuts down 99% of windows so this is not even a consideration. I have not disabled sense on my phone and get 5ma standby :)

El Philou

Jun 12, 2004
France
Can you also please add an option to specify the Android installation home
instead of the default "Android" on sdcard ? For example, I run an excellent
build called Desire Spot and its home is "desire_cs" on the sdcard.
I also have another build on the sdcard's "Android" folder. If I can specify
the home dir in a startup file, that would be AWESOME !

thx much.
z

Done with Android Windows Boot (multi Android).CAB ;) , See you in first post :)

Reactions: zmoboss

lemickey67

Dec 31, 2009
Héhé, Thanks for application. It's a really good one. I paid for the JMZ one, but now i regret it ^^.

Continue on this way.

Et vive la France :p

petersm

Aug 7, 2008
Sorry to point out but that is a total fallacy. When HaRET executes it shuts down 99% of windows so this is not even a consideration. I have not disabled sense on my phone and get 5ma standby :)

Didn't knew that. Still I feel my battery is lasting longer since I've shut down Sense.

If 99% of windows is shut down bij HARET like you say so, than Android must be far more consuming than WM?

sibeer

Mar 20, 2008
Liverpool
My power usage hasn't changed at all since going back from VBN "Android" ROM to the latest Stock. Seems that worrying about WinMo ROM is a pointless avenue to me now.

On topic this app works well, still don't see what it offers different to EBL though :eek:

pack21

Dec 14, 2009
New Darkstone Test build is beating 28sec on boot, and 2100 on quadrant without any tweat!

the super hero is back, and much strong!

El Philou

Jun 12, 2004
France
Hey this app is wonderful
BUT
Can You add Ubuntu boot into it?

Why not, but wich software, must be run for run Ubuntu ? (I don't know Ubuntu under HD2, maybe you have good link for us ;) )

I must know, for scan SD directory, for activate the option...

And if you need more than one, I need to know wich and in wich order.

If, I will do that, I must change the interface, and it will not for tomorrow, you must be patient ;)

NB:
shocked.gif
I'm very impressive, when i written this little software, I never imagined that you (everybody) will like it.
worship2.gif

I will do my best, but again, you must be patient
librarian.gif

rancor187

Nov 7, 2009
Palatinate
Hi,

I am new to WM so I have to ask:
- Can I just uninstall "Exceller Multiple Build Loader" and install "Android Windows Boot" without concerns?

- I want to change the Splashscreen/Bootlogo, but I havent touched my stock WM rom. It's not rooted or whatever it's called in the WM Universe, I don't even know if there is such a thing.

Thank you.

jb789

Nov 6, 2009
Mmm... desiccant
Noobish questions, I have this Android version successfully installed on my Touch Pro SD card.

1) There is no CLRCAD.exe anywhere on my SD card, apparently this FroYo 2.2 build doesn't need it. Anyway, will Android Windows Boot work properly without finding CLRCAD.exe?

2) HaRET.exe exists only on the root of the card. If I just copy it into the Android folder, will Android Windows Boot then work properly?

Thanks!

jose makalolot

Aug 21, 2009
Florida
Noobish questions, I have this Android version successfully installed on my Touch Pro SD card.

1) There is no CLRCAD.exe anywhere on my SD card, apparently this FroYo 2.2 build doesn't need it. Anyway, will Android Windows Boot work properly without finding CLRCAD.exe?

2) HaRET.exe exists only on the root of the card. If I just copy it into the Android folder, will Android Windows Boot then work properly?

Thanks!

Are you sure you are in TP forum and not in HD2 forum?

Try to check your compass... maybe it's not working.

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here one tool for chose the OS at the boot of HD2 :)

- AndroidWindowsBoot find alone Android in you SD Card
    cool.gif

- How it working: If in the SD Card Path + \xxxxxx\CLRCAD.exe And SD Card Path + \xxxxxx\HARET.EXE files exist, you have one screen to make choice between Android or Windows, else no, you can chose only Windows

- If you don't make one choice under 5 seconds the tool will make for you, ;) using the last OS

-NB: This little soft must be installed under Windows Mobile !!!

Edit:

Now by default the timer is at 5 seconds

If you want change this, you can do it by change the value in the file:

\Program Files\Android Windows Boot\Delay.txt

Enjoy

Philippe Benaim
    Can you also please add an option to specify the Android installation home
    instead of the default "Android" on sdcard ? For example, I run an excellent
    build called Desire Spot and its home is "desire_cs" on the sdcard.
    I also have another build on the sdcard's "Android" folder. If I can specify
    the home dir in a startup file, that would be AWESOME !

thx much.
    z

Done with Android Windows Boot (multi Android).CAB ;) , See you in first post :)
    People help where is the CLRCAD.exe i can't find it!!:confused::mad: ......... thx

You can find in this post :)