[MOD][09 June]LG G3 KEYBOARD & LG G Camera

Search This thread

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com
Brilliant Keyboard, it accompanies enhanced logical distinguishment, which purportedly diminishes the edge for info mistakes by 75%, and a considerable measure of customization, which empowers holders of the G3 to transform its on-screen tallness and tie images to catches. Albeit the majority of the keyboards peculiarities are not one of a kind, its generally great to see that a maker is attempting to treat its clients to the best conceivable experience.

LG_Keyboard.png

Download Here:

Credits/Contributors:
@Cloudyfa

Last edited:

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com
LG G Camera App:

attachment.php

How to install?

You need TRWP 2.6.3.2(recommended)+ or Philz(6.25) Recovery
Install zip and Restart
Download Here

Note:Follow these steps after flashing
1) After flashing zip open camera click a few pictures, play with settings etc. it will fc (dont worry). just close app
then using any root explorer go to root directory then system then app then deleate LG camera apk
2) Unzip the file you downloaded you will two folders go to the one that says app
select the LG camera apk and install it like a normal apk
3)This app does not support 240 dpi so to fix that go to App settings(a inbuilt exposed module) and select lg camera and set its dpi to 320. screen dpi to 480by854, fullscreen force and if it is not sticking then tick the resident box
it will work fine then.

Thanks to @Sonic-Developers.
Thanks to @mohit

Last edited:

robalm

Oct 4, 2013
NEE
I tested this keyboard yesterday from the Note 3 section, but i got fc and i give up.
Hope you can make it work for us old-timers with note 2 :)

Good luck :good:

Reactions: aukhan

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com
I tested this keyboard yesterday from the Note 3 section, but i got fc and i give up.

Guess what I am currently using this keyboard

Here check out just need to get back home and get hold of laptop and the download link is in our Rom thread check and download it.

uploadfromtaptalk1402053156771.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Cocolopes

Sep 29, 2010
Rosario
@aukhan its handwriting mode working? I test this keyboard from other thread in phamtom 4.4.2 fw...and I have a bug on handwriting mode and direct pen imput.

gshahrawat

Mar 27, 2013
New Delhi
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Brilliant Keyboard, it accompanies enhanced logical distinguishment, which purportedly diminishes the edge for info mistakes by 75%, and a considerable measure of customization, which empowers holders of the G3 to transform its on-screen tallness and tie images to catches. Albeit the majority of the keyboards peculiarities are not one of a kind, its generally great to see that a maker is attempting to treat its clients to the best conceivable experience.

LG_Keyboard.png

Download Here:

Credits/Contributors:
@Cloudyfa

Appreciated Bro:D that you corrected the spelling of Dev Cloudyfa! and removed your team name from the credits/Contributors section:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon
Downloading. Now....thanks

Sorry woooooork in rom omni ???fantastic ....thanks keyboard is amazing...???????????

Enviado desde mi T0LTE mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LG_Keyboard.png

Download Here:

Credits/Contributors:
    @Cloudyfa
    LG G Camera App:

attachment.php

How to install?

You need TRWP 2.6.3.2(recommended)+ or Philz(6.25) Recovery
    Install zip and Restart
    Download Here

Note:Follow these steps after flashing
    1) After flashing zip open camera click a few pictures, play with settings etc. it will fc (dont worry). just close app
    then using any root explorer go to root directory then system then app then deleate LG camera apk
    2) Unzip the file you downloaded you will two folders go to the one that says app
    select the LG camera apk and install it like a normal apk
    3)This app does not support 240 dpi so to fix that go to App settings(a inbuilt exposed module) and select lg camera and set its dpi to 320. screen dpi to 480by854, fullscreen force and if it is not sticking then tick the resident box
    it will work fine then.

Thanks to @Sonic-Developers.
    Thanks to @mohit

I am using Dr ketan's rom 7.3

Yes they will surely work on all roms.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk