My grand stucks in Odin mode

Search This thread

darpan1041

Jul 9, 2013
Kalol
Hi.. M using grand duos 4.2.2 official nonroot.
Wen i try 2 move in odin mode by pressin home+vol.down+power key, it prompts for vol.up key to continue, n wen I press it, it shows
' Downloading.. Dont turn off the target '
N doesn't response till long time. Just stucks here. Den i need 2 restart my phone.
Dis problem is since i bought my phone.
Please help me to get off frm dis problem.
D screen where it stucks in attached.

Attachments

• Photo0595.jpg
    Photo0595.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 4,122
Last edited:

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
Wen i try 2 move in odin mode by pressin home+vol.down+power key, it prompts for vol.up key to continue, n wen I press it, it shows
N doesn't response till long time. Just stucks here. Den i need 2 restart my phone.

That's not a problem. It is supposed to do that. Odin mode is for flashing firmwares and recoveries among other things, and this screen is used to connect the root memory of your phone to your pc. That's why it's made so that your phone doesn't easily get turned off, because usually the reboot command comes after Odin finishes flashing
You can still reboot it by long pressing power button for a few seconds.
Again, this is in no way a problem.

Reactions: jayc137

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That's not a problem. It is supposed to do that. Odin mode is for flashing firmwares and recoveries among other things, and this screen is used to connect the root memory of your phone to your pc. That's why it's made so that your phone doesn't easily get turned off, because usually the reboot command comes after Odin finishes flashing
    You can still reboot it by long pressing power button for a few seconds.
    Again, this is in no way a problem.